Chapter 03

CHAPTER 03

Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok shot Seokjin with their piercing stares. They're mad because the eldest didn't try hard enough to stop the Yoongi from leaving. So, what will happen to them now?

"Hyung, we need Yoongi 형 (hyung) as well, he's one of the Bangtan's backbone. Why did you just let him go that easily?!" Hoseok  voiced out his mind while rolling his eyes, daringly. "Tsk, you're unbelievable."

"I'm still your 형 (hyung), where are your manners?" Seokjin answered, fighting back their glares. He is soft when it comes to protecting them but not this time. "I know, each one of you are mad at me, at Yoongi. But, does it change anything? No, right?"

Jimin sighed heavily, leaning his body against Jungkook but the stronger built maknae pushes him easily. "I get your points hyung, but-"

"Enough, Yoongi need a break. We all need a break and so do I." Seokjin said, sternly. "If you want, you all can go too, but just stop searching for Taehyung."

Jungkook raises one of his brow. "Wh-y?"

"Because I said so! Stop asking question." Seokjin leave them with their mouth agape. Hoseok can't help but to roll his eyes along with Namjoon at his statement than sounded more like an order.

Jimin and Jungkook exchanging looks with each other but Jimin finally just shrugs away what Seokjin had said whilst Jungkook feels like escaping from this whole situation and his hyungs.

When no one is paying attention.

Gangnam 20:42pm

In a convenient store, there stood Yoongi who is tapping on his phone's screen, trying to contact Taehyung. He already grabbed some food such as plenty bowls of ramen, hotdogs, cooked rice, snacks, chocolates, soda and enough bottled water for both of them.

He then carried the groceries in four plastic bags in a total by himself despite his small looking built and lack of stamina, he actually have a great endurance with heavy things. That was why he could easily carry Taehyung when the younger once passed out in the bathroom.

Thank God no one notices him because he's wearing a full black outfit matching the black beanie and a mask that cover almost half of his pale small face.

He breathes heavily with white smokes puffing out from his mouth due to the cold weather. He suddenly becomes worried about Taehyung who was left alone so he moves faster.

He places his phone near to his ear, after shifted one of the two plastic bags in his right hand to his left, trying to make a call to the blonde, trying to make sure he was okay but he then feels a soft tap on his back that makes him turns around, "H-hyung. You don't have to do this." It was the blonde, standing in front of him, looking so weak and spoke with a wavering tone.

He seems scared of someone or something.

"Stop it. Don't argue with me and help me with this plastic bags. We are going to find a condo unit for more security." Yoongi said looking away, preventing his own heart for sinking lower than it already was when seeing his once goofy dongsaeng becoming like that.

Taehyung nodded, taking two of the bags in the older hand and grabs the other free hand of Yoongi. He caresses it and smiles even though Yoongi can't see it simply because of his mask.