Chapter 15 ~ Sugar, Spice, a whole lot of Spite

enjoy!

 and....

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

~KC Blares

******************************************************************************************************

 Chapter 15 ~ Sugar, Spice, a whole lot of Spite

"You knew? You knew?!" I practically screamed the moment we stepped foot in my room. My three friends flinched at my rising, furious voice. 

"Well, we had our suspicions," Danica murmured quietly, wringing her hands, glancing down at her feet as she spoke.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" I questioned, beginning to pace back and forth in front of them, my arms crossed tightly over my chest. "Is that why you've been avoiding me? Because what happened Tuesday afternoon?"

"Maybe," Amber drawled quietly.

"I can't believe you guys," I gnarled, rolling my eyes, my heart beat speeding up. I hated this feeling more than anything I've ever felt before. My stomach was in knots and my heart was practically vibrating in my chest. It was painful.

"We thought it would be best if you found out yourself," Maggie whispered, glancing towards Danica who just nodded. "Besides, we weren't really a hundred percent positive,"

"Whatever," I muttered, but sort of agreeing with them. I guess it would've just caused more trouble ahead of time...

But, it would’ve given me a head start and great advantage on my next trick...

"Well, he's pissed," Dan walked into the room, shaking his head before glancing up at me. A sly smirk was already slithering to my face as my plan drew itself out in my head. I bit my lip, trying to stop it, but I was getting all excited, even making my wolf aroused.

"Oh, that's never good," Dan stated, his eyes trained on my face. I noticed Maggie's and Danica's face pale, probably thinking they were now next on my hit list. Lucky for them, they're not. Not yet anyway.

"Yo, girl, what are you scamming now?" Amber asked, the corner her lips pointed slightly downward in a frown. I paused in the middle of my pace, turning to my friends with my snake-like grin.

"Well, my original revenge on Damon was to blow off his family jewels by placing fire crackers in his toilet, but I thought of something maybe just a tad better," I confessed, twirling my hair around my finger and biting my lip mischievously.

"Dang man! Fire crackers? That's sick!" Dan gagged, his hand flying to his friend down south. My friends' faces were practically ghostly white, staring in horror.

"How can anything be better than that?" Amber broke into a wide smile, cackling.

"I'm going to make him want me," I grinned, watching Danica's and Maggie's eyebrows shoot up in question and confusion while Amber’s face fell in disappointment. I will admit I was pretty proud of the firecracker prank, but think about how torturous this new idea will be. 

"I thought we were aiming the opposite way?" Danica said, her eyebrows knitting together as she was thinking about what she just said and putting together what I had said, trying to make sense of it all.

"Nope. He doesn't want me, but we're mates, correct?" I interrogated, trying to take it step by step so that it was clear. They hesitantly nodded, Dan looking a little frightened, standing safely behind Amber.

"So, his instincts want me. His wolf has already shown this week possessively when I was with Justin. Even if he doesn't want me just as much as I don't want him, he's not gonna be able to control himself," I said, working out my plan in my head. 

"If I make him want me, it'll drive him insane," I smiled. "It'll kill him on the inside," I whispered the last part, feeling my eyes flicker silver, like my wolf's. Her pain of being rejected was enough to fuel my anger and mischief.

"You're insane," Maggie laughed like it was unbelievable. I caught a hint of doubt in her voice.

"Maybe, but Karma's never exactly 'mentally sound'," I scoffed, walking back to my bed and sitting on the edge, staring up at my friends.

                “Touché,” Maggie agreed, thinking about it.

            “Starting Monday, that’ll give me the weekend to prepare; I put my plan in action. And Dan,” I pointed to him, making him jump and shrink back the tiniest bit. “Damon doesn’t need to know any of this, got it?” I threatened through clenched teeth, baring my canines.

            “Hey, hey! Don’t worry, Kace, I’m on your side on this one,” he smiled nervously, holding his hands up in calm defense. I grinned, pleased.

            This was going to be very, very exciting. It was about time I got back at him, and it’s going to be more fun for me than pain for him. Damon Falon would finally meet his match.