{Accident} - Obi Wan Kenobi

It's been a million years since I've last posted but hi (: this one is kinda short since I did it v quickly oml. Another thing, I made their relationship open to interpretation too so ((;

requested by : @Faytheorizing7

35. "Well, you said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake."

Word count : 652 words

I sighed softly, shaking my head," What do you mean we can't make the jump to hyperspace?" I asked Obi Wan once again

He shook his head and leaned back on his chair," As I've told you, (y/n), it was probably hurt as we were taking off from the planet. We were overwhelmed by Separatist forces, one of the droids possibly damaged it and we're unable to make any jump until R4 repairs it."

"Unbelievable." I groaned as I sat back down on my chair,"This was all your fault."

"My fault?" Obi Wan shot back," I did nothing wrong. I boarded the ship, like you told me to. We're rendezvous-ing with the rest of the fleet, like you told me to. I frankly do not know what I did wrong."

I rolled my eyes at him,"You were lost in the jungle, I had to come looking for you. We were probably the last ones to evacuate from the planet. If it wasn't for me, we'd be dead or have no way to communicate with anyone else on the fleet and then be dead. You wanted to continue fighting when I specifically told you we had to go."

"Well, you said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake." He shrugged, giving me a sly grin

I rolled my eyes once again but smiled softly," You're no better than your Padawan, Skywalker, Obi Wan."

He chuckled," I can't take the blame for that. I've spent too much time around him and his Padawan, Ahsoka."

I shrugged, smiling at his failed way to shift the blame on Anakin and Ahsoka,"When do you think R4 will get the hyperspace working again? The transmissions are down as well. I only managed to send a message a minute or so long to the fleet that we'd be delayed in arriving to the rendezvous point."

He shrugged, looking out of the window to see R4 concentrated with the repairs,"Not that long, I hope. Once we have it fixed, we'll be good to go. We'd then meet at the rendezvous point, get our reinforcements and go back with more firepower."

"I don't suppose our reinforcements will be Skywalker's legion?" I mused yet I knew the answer

"They're the ones closest to us. We need all the help we can get."

I nodded, crossing my leg over the other, tracing over the design of my lightsaber absentmindedly," We'd have to alert the Council about our findings as well. We had found one of the planets where they produce the Separatists' droids."

He nodded grimly," It should be destroyed- the droid factory I mean."

"The planet is a neutral planet." I noted," They only have the factory there to please the Separatists just like how they allowed for trade to continue with the Republic to appease us as well. If we free them from the Separatist control with destroying the factory, we might just have another ally of the Republic."

"It might just work out." He agreed

I smirked softly,"When don't my plans work?"

He shook his head,"Pride is not the Jedi way, (y/n)."

"I'm not being prideful, my dear Obi Wan. I'm just pointing out that I'm always right. And I just somehow am stuck with you whenever something goes wrong that I have to fix."

He chuckled but said nothing about it. He reached over and took my hand in his. I sighed and shook my head but squeezed his hand in response.

"I apologize for causing you all this trouble, (y/n)."

I smiled softly," It's fine, Obi Wan. We still have R4 who looks like he's almost done with repairs and we'll rendezvous with the rest of our legions soon."

"I must admit, I'm glad I caused this inconvenience."

I raised an eyebrow,"Why is that, Obi Wan?"

"I get to spend more time with you."