65.0

Three months have passed since that day on the train station. 

The first month made me want to believe that we can do this forever without having any problems at all. Or at least until he finally becomes an actual idol and stops being a trainee.

I would call him everyday, at exactly seven o'clock in the morning to wake him up. He would gladly take my calls, and even though we can only see each other from our cellphone screens, it felt like we were actually together.

By eight o'clock, he has to go and practice. Mostly dancing, but also keep his vocal chords intact. They treat him just as equal as the other trainees who has singing as their forte, and I think that made him fit in a bit better.

We would talk again in the afternoon, when the sun is about to set. He would have just finished playing basketball. Their manager thinks that it is best to keep them fit at the same time, and since he enjoys basketball, I was glad that he didn't have to force himself.

After that, we would talk a little after he took his shower, and just right before he goes into bed. He shared his room with other guys that he didn't want me to talk to, and at times I thought to myself that maybe he was embarrassed of me as his girlfriend but he did say he's just afraid that they're going to tease him all the time.

That settles it most of the of the time.

I know it sounded like I wasn't doing anything for myself at all, but I was. It's just that our schedules fit so perfectly.

I start to get ready for my nine o'clock class at the university after I wake him up. Yes, the university. I thought that I didn't get accepted at all because of how honest I was at my entrance exam, but for some reason, I did.

I would go to the university and finally go back home around four o'clock, just an hour before Yoongi finishes playing basketball. I would usually do my assignments around that small period of time, or talk to Yuri on the phone.

And as Yoongi drifts off to bed, that's when I can finally do my assignments peacefully, knowing that he's sound asleep.

It was that kind of process for the whole first month. We both felt strong and that even though his parents found out about it, they let him be. I feel really happy, so so genuinely happy for him and myself as well even if they still weren't in good terms with him.

I felt happy for us though.

But of course there were downsides.

I first felt it when he had to celebrate his birthday far away from me. And even though I know I can't give him a present any time soon, I still bought him one. It was a grey sweatpants that I thought he could use during basketball, or even to sleep.

It hurt me so much when I can't even touch him, or hold his hand, or give him a kiss. It hurt me to think that I can do nothing but smile at him from the screen and watch him as his friends give him a small birthday cake that he blew the candles from.

That was also the day when he finally introduced me to his room mates, but two particular guys stood out from the rest.

After that day, it slowly started to change. Our calls with each other will get shorter, our messages would be left on read and it will take longer before we could reply, and soon our daily calls became every other day calls until we would only talk once a week.