The Angry Thoughts

Marinette screamed at herself, staring at her worn out face in the bathroom mirror, while Tikki was stroking her cheek soothing the poor girl.

This is not how her life was supposed to go!!

She was supposed to marry Adrian Agreste, become the worlds famous fashion designer, and have a loving family with her husband and her beautiful children. Not become pregnant at 16 with the famous Chat Noir's baby!

She knew she shouldn't of let that stray cat in her room in the first place. Because of him,  she's on her bathroom floor sobbing with a mini Chat Noir in her tummy.

"Marinette?" Sabine called knocking on Marinette's bathroom door. "Are you okay?"

Marinette quickly stood up wiping her tears away. "I'm fine mama." Marinette replied. She took one last stare at the third positive pregnancy test until she threw it in the trash can in the corner with the others.

------~------

Beep, Beep, Beep

Marinette opened her eyes wide. "Tikki, what time is it?"

"Nearly 9am." The kawmai chuckled.

The girl suddenly jolted out of bed. She frantically put her normal day clothes on while brushing her hair in the process.

"Marinette!!!" Tikki cried. "Be careful, you don't want to hurt the baby."

Baby?
She's pregnant....

Suddenly it all came back to Marinette like a ton of bricks were thrown at her.
She stumbled backwards, suddenly leaning on her desk for support.

"Tikki, I don't feel so well" Marinette cried, clutching her stomach.

She quickly sprinted into her bathroom, kneeling in front of her toilet. Her eyes widened as she started throwing up last nights dinner. Tikki came flying in, levitating next to Marinette patting her back.

"That stupid alley cat!" Marinette groaned, after wiping her face and washing her hands. "Look what he did to me."

------~------

Marinette came flying through the classroom door. The teacher stopped talking to the class and turned to glare at her.
"Nice for you to join us." She snarled. "I-I'm sorry m-miss," Marinette said out of breath "I-It won't happen a-again."
Marinette spun around slowly facing the stairs in the middle of the classroom, then shuffled up to her desk.

"Her girl!" Alya waved as Marinette slipped into her seat. "Hey A-," she stopped letting out a big yawn. "-Alya." Alya chuckled at her. "Someone's tired......again." Marinette sighed. "Don't even mention it." "But it's the fourth time this week you came to school really tired." Marinette could hear the worried tone in Alya's voice. "I'm fine Alya, really I just have a lot of things on my mind lately."

"Okay girl, whatever you say!" She turned to face the front, away from Marinette's confused gaze.
"She turned away from me...... Doesn't she care about how I feel!!" Marinette started putting poisonous thoughts in her head causing her to grow a hatred for Alya.

Suddenly she shook her head making the mean comments disappear. Alya is her best friend, how dare she put mean stuff about Alya in her head. "What's happening to me!"

"You sure your okay Marinette?" Alya asked, staring at her angry looking friend. Marinette shot out from her little argument with her brain and gave Alya a small smile. "You know you can always tell us if anything is bothering you right Prin- MARI!!!" Adrien nervously smiled, hoping the bluenette didn't notice him almost calling her princess. But of course Marinette was too busy studying Adrien's features to even notice what he just said.

"Mari-trash, stop staring at my Adrikins like a perv!" Chloe screeched from the other side of the room making Marinette  look away quickly from Adrien's face and blush red. "I-I'm......s-sorry for s-staring at y-your hot f-face, WAIT no it's not hot at all umm NO I-I like your foot...I MEAN FACE!!" Marinette stuttered before hiding her face with her palms. "Your so useless!" Chloe cackled. Marinette let the word "useless" sink into her brain. "I-I need to go!" Marinette chocked, jumping up suddenly exposing her little bump to her class. Chloe gasped before falling into a fit of giggles. "And she's a fat pig too!!!"

That's when Marinette lost it......

_____________________________________________________

Um Hey!!
I'm sorry if this is not good. I normally don't reread and I have terrible grammar.
But please tell me if its okay and if you want more!

Will probably update soon!
Bye!!!