a message | author's note

"trust is like water, you can only hold so little in your hands."

a quote found on google.

Hey guys!  

I guess this is the end of Tired Girls.

Dirk

I love you all so much, and is extremely grateful who were there from the very start. *makes indirect reference to Bella and Ava/Proxava.*

I hope the last chapter gave you all some closure,

from a foolish broken hearted girl, to a proud and happy mother.

I actually remember when I had quite a few votes and views on this, and I'm so proud of myself for this piece of work. And it was all because of you guys. :)

.

I never actually thought of writing or finishing a story in my entire life.

I actually don't want to let go of this story,

it was my first horrible shot at Short Story.

it was so bad, but it progressed.

And I hope I grow in becoming a good writer, so I can communicate to people through the words of my books.

I owe it all to you guys for helping me get there. Don't forget God's help either.

I love all of you who opened up this humble book, and I hope to see you in my other books soon. :) (#shamelessselfadvertising)

You guys can always private message me on here, I alwaysjjdjdjdjdj reply!

I am thinking on doing a prequel, about how him and her became best friends, since you've already seen how him and her have, and eventually grown to have love.

So I hope you guys enjoyed Tired Girls,

love you, bye!

venice. xoxo