28

Previously on Pure Happiness

"What about the vikings?" Rebekah questioned as she came into the classroom which made the banshee laugh at little at everyone's faces which were filled with confusion and suprise.

~~~

"I didn't know there were vikings here with the Native Americans," Ava Simmons announced as she came into the classroom and sat down.

"That's because there's no actual evidence that viking explores actually settled in the United States. Who are you two?" Alaric questioned.

"Ava Simmons. First day here," she clarified.

"And my name's Rebekah. I'm new and history's my favorite subject," the blonde spoke. Alaric looked down at his roster before nodding at the girls and continuing his lesson. Beth waved at the two girls with a smile which they both returned with smirks, although Rebekah's resembled a smile a bit more than Ava's did.

After class Beth stopped both girls before they could head to their next class. "Hey. The sprit squad holds a bonfire party down at the falls, you guys should come. But I would encourage you both to be nice."

"Well, I'll be there," the blonde nodded.

"And I will think about it," the brunette smiled before walking off to her next class.

"So the spirit quad are the cheerleaders, right?"

"Yeah," Beth nodded as the two girls began to walk down the school hall.

"Are you a cheerleader?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah. Caroline and I are co captains," she nodded.

"Fantastic. How can I join?"

"Well, I guess we do have an opening now. We have practice after school, I'm sure we can fit in a tryout. Caroline won't like it, but I can handle that as long as you're civil."

"Can't make any promises," she smirked before turning the other way leaving Beth shaking her head as a chuckle escaped her lips.

Once the last bell rang Beth headed off to change before meeting Caroline and the other cheerleaders on the field. They had begun stretching before they could contine to practice when one of the cheerleaders asked, "Has anybody seen Dana?"

"Looks like you have an opening on the squad," Rebekah said as she walked next to Caroline and began stretching with the rest of them.

"What are you doing?" Caroline questioned trying to get the Original's attention.

Beth grabbed her hand and turned her, "I told her to come."

"What?!"

"She wanted to join. I told here that we're missing a girl and to come to practice after school," Beth explained.

Caroline turned to the original and spoke angrily, "Hey. You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives."

"I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity," she started and then turned to look at the football players and checked out a particular hybrid, "Maybe even your boyfriend."