Chapter Twenty Nine.

Elijah Astor

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, maybe I am a little bit of an asshole, but she needed to hear it. She’s messing with my head it feels, and sleeping with her last night, feeling the curve of her, and the rise and fall of her body on mine was almost too much for me.

“Fuck.” I grumble, falling onto my bed. Clenching my teeth, I drop my head into my hands, tugging aggressively on the ends of my hair.

I shouldn’t have let her run out. It was hard fighting with her knowing she was naked under that sheet, and it was only hours ago I saw every part of her.

And it’s still killing me. The wonderful curve of her hips, and the slim shape of her long legs. I remember exactly how I moved my mouth up those legs, and the way she quivered beneath me, and each breath and moan she made.

Shit, what did I get myself into? I can’t stop thinking about her. I can’t stop thinking about how her eyes brighten, or how her hair tendrils past her shoulders, and the way her lips turn up when she smiles. Just everything she does makes me want to hate her and kiss her all at the same time.

Fuck Dakota. Fuck this. Fuck everything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Could you focus?” Luke says, throwing me a glare. He drops his guitar, letting it swing around his shoulders.

“I’m sorry.” I murmur, wrapping my hand around the microphone as I drop my head, rubbing my free hand over my face. “I’m just tired.”

“Why?” Tommy taunted. Peeking at him from between my fingers, he wiggles his eyebrows up and down suggestively. “Late night?”

“Oh, Jesus.” I sigh, turning away from him. But, in fact, it had been a late night.

“What’s on your mind, man?” Luke wondered. He sets down his guitar, flipping his dark hair before walking over to me. “You want to talk about it?”

“I slept with Dakota last night.”

“You what?” Tommy yelled, jumping up and dropping his sticks right to the ground.

I roll my eyes. “You heard me.”

“This is huge.” Luke laughed, throwing his head back, before meeting my hardened gaze.

“It’s not funny.”

“Eli.” Tommy says his tone serious. “You banged Dakota Aniston, what could possibly be wrong?”

“I didn’t bang her.” I mumble under my breath. It was more than that. I can still feel her lips and her fingernails down my back.