Liars.

*Cookie Is Away At Empire While Lucious Is Alone At Home.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie left from the Lyons den of lucious' home reluctantly, not wanting to be away from her king for a single second. She had some work to do back at the office though, and lucious disk tneed to come along. She and him had just not so long ago relapsed and had gotten back together, and everything has been going fine since. Cookie felt the coil of nervousness brew up in her stomach and trusting him again, in fear of a another heart break being the last she could handle before she collapsed. She just couldn't seem to let him go, and she wanted them to feel that old spark once again...

Lucious sat in his study room, reading one of his favorite books. Asside from the music making he had to do in order to survive and get out of the hood with cookie once he was younger, reading was always another thing that could take the stress off of his tasks. His focus was broken once he saw the debutante herself walk into the room, wearing nothing but black lingerie with black pumps. Lucious had allowed anika to stay around to be involved in the care for bella, since she is the mother. Cookie wasn't pleased with her presence but she understood why come she needed to be around. Although cookie and lucious often didn't care, and would be rocking the bed upstairs while anika would be right in the kitchen, Or they'll end up doing it early in the morning before the birds chirped, and banged against the wall while calling for each others names...

Lucious was commited to cookie, but he's still in the process of trying to stay that way and learn to only focus on one woman. "What are you doing?" Lucious asked anika, snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh nothing, I just figured I should come and see what you do in this study if yours." she said, running her finger across his books and desk. "Leave anika. You're only in this house the the caretaking if Bella. Not to interact with me for any other reason." he told her, continuing to read his book. Anika grinned and walked up to him, grabbing his book out if his hands and placing herself onto his lap. "I mean the study room is such a quiet place for, concentrating.." she whispered into his ear. Lucious sighed and shook his head. He removed anika from.being on top if him and continued to read. "I told you to get out, anika. Cookie will be home soon and once she finds out you're in here wearing that and trying to seduce me, it'll be world war 5. So if you want to keep your head, I suggest you run your ass back upstairs and get out of that." he said to her. Anika scoweled and shook her head. She took a deep breath and unhooked the bra strap of the lingerie, letting it fall, revealing her breasts. She then bent down and removed the bottom half of it, leaving her body completely naked. Lucious slowly pulled his book down and stared at her. "We have time.." anika said, smiling at him and grabbing his hand. He stood up and watched her body as she walked and led him up the stairs. He couldn't do this to cookie, and of course her body was better then anikas, but the man hasn't had any sex in awhile, since cookie was angry with him and hasn't given him anything in a month.

Anika tossed him onto the bed and undid his pants and slowly slid himself into her. He let out a moan and looked her in the face. "You are just filled with surprises." he said as she kissed his lips...

...

"Yeah girl I told his ass 'hell no you not getting any if this nookie until you stop texting them other hoes'. right, like what the hell I look like? Girl I just got in the house-" cookie was cut off by hearing slight moaning coming from upstairs. She sniffed one of her nostrils suspiciously. "Mm, lucious yes!" cookie heard from upstairs. She felt anger creeping up. "Girl I'm going to call you back." cookie said quickly hanging up. "Uh uh I know damn well this yellow ass ni**a isn't up here cheating on me." cookie said as she walked to the dresser and grabbed Lucious' pistol out of the drawer and walked upstairs. She slung the door open and was met with exactly that: lucious hitting anika from behind. "C-cookie wait- HELL NO I KNEW YOUR LYING ASS WAS CHEATING! OUT IF ALL OTHER PEOPLE YOU RUN BACK TO THIS BOUCHIE BITCH?!" cookie shouted pointing the gun at them. "Oh my god.." said anika. "OH MY GOD IS RIGHT BITCH!" Cookie said, loading the gun and firing at anika, Missing the shot. Lucious grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him and stood in front of cookie. "Cookie baby please stop- BABY?! I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING BABY!" she shouted, firing the gun above lucious head and he dodged out of the way. "YOU REALLY SHOT IT?!" lucious shouted. "YOU DAMN RIGHT I REALLY SHOT IT! I'M TIRED OF YOUR LYING ASS ALWAYS PLAYING ME FOR A FOOL! IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR D*CK IN YOUR PANTS!?" she shouted, shooting the gun once again, causing lucious to jump out if the way. "Oh my god she's crazy, I'm leaving." anika said, running to grab her shoes. "AS FOR YOU, BOUCHIE BITCH!" cookie shouted, firing the gun and grazing anikas side. "THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" she shouted. Anika screamed in pain and limped out of the room. "AND AS FOR YOUR YELLA' ASS!" cookie shouted, reloading the gun and shooting it at Lucious, breaking the lamp that was behind him once he jumped out of the way again. "COOKIE STOP I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I WAS HAVING BLUE B*LLS BABY PLEASE!" Lucious shouted. He could see the fire in her eyes. She walked up to him and put the gun to his head as he put his hands up and looked into her eyes. "Now." she said shaking her head contemplating on what to do next. She flashed him a disappointed smile as she loaded the gun.

 She flashed him a disappointed smile as she loaded the gun

"B-baby...did you take your pills today?" he asked her. Cookie was diagnosed with extreme anger issues once she was released from prison. She could be fine one minute and the slightest thing could have her screaming at the top of her lungs and trashing the entire house. "I don't need my pills. Now welcome to my streets bitch." cookie said to him.

(This Is The First Time I Might Ever Put A Gif In A One Shot

(This Is The First Time I Might Ever Put A Gif In A One Shot.)

"Cookie...b-baby please take your pills. They're right in the bathroom waiting for you on the counter..- SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KNEEL DOWN, BITCH!" she shouted as he slowly did so. "Now look at me." she commanded him. Lucious looked up into her eyes, as hard as it was. "I want to watch as the life drains from your eyes. You should know better then to play me." she told him. Lucious eyes widned in fear...

Bam! Lol I Hope You Enjoyed This! This One shot Was Requested By @Hotsickcrush101 Thanks! Leave Suggestions!