64. You Walk Out On Stage - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

Do you guys like the CALM order of the chapters? Or would you prefer something more random?

Ashton:
Tour time! You had literally been waiting years until it was your turn to be able to visit Ashton alone on tour.

Lauren and Harry had both gone separate times, coming back just to gush about how amazing it was. You felt pretty jealous, you wanted to go and spend time with Ashton and your Uncles too.

The rule was, you had to five, so that you could fly there as an unaccompanied minor.

Well guess who's fifth birthday it was? And what the only thing on your birthday list was? Yup, to go see your brother on tour.

Of course that wasn't a present you could really unwrap, but Ashton did call you to tell you face to face.

"Ashy!" You smiled when his face popped up on screen.

"Hey princess! How's your day going?" He asked.

"Good," you replied, "I wish you were here though."

"Me too," he sighed, "we'll just have to celebrate it THIS WEEKEND WHEN YOU FLY DOWN TO VISIT!"

"REALLY?" You squealed, looking up and around. Your mother nodded and you started giggling like a madwoman.

"What do you say Y/N?" She asked you gently.

"THANK YOU ASHY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!" You exploded, bouncing up and down in your seat.

"I can't wait for you to fly down here," he smiled.

There was a commotion in the background and you heard Luke yell, "SOUND CHECK ASHY-POO!"

Your brother rolled his eyes, "I gotta go Y/N, I'll see you this weekend." With that, the screen went black.

You were bouncing off the walls during the two days you had to wait. Everyone else was worried about sending you off to fly alone, but you just wanted to know what time you would get to see your brother.

You practically dragged your poor mother through all of the security you had to go through. You got an unaccompanied minor pass and a nice flight attendant was introduced to you. Her name was Brenda.

Brenda helped you get settled in, and checked on you from time to time. Luckily you were just so excited to see your brother you didn't have time to freak out about the fact you were on a plane full of strangers.

You were super hyper though, especially when you started descent and Brenda helped you buckle in.

"You seem happy about something," she smiled knowingly.

"My brother is down there," you explained, "I haven't seen him in a really really long time."

"How long?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Like a month!" You told her wide-eyed.

She chuckled and shook her head, "you're too cute Y/N."

The plane landed and Brenda walked you out to the gate.

"Do you see him?" She asked, as you stood on your tip-toes, looking around at all the moving people.

A head of curls caught your attention.

"There!" You pointed to where you could see your brother, also scanning the crowd looking for you.

He must have had super human hearing because just after you said that he spotted you. He grinned and walked over.