Chapter 33

what does he mean I'm his? "I broke up with you for a reason. Meaning I broke up with you. Also Meaning i'm no longer yours. And lastly, meaning we aren't together, and you can't tell anyone to stay away from me. Especially Dillon, And if you call me 'baby girl' again, I will punch you in the nose," I say to Jack with sass wrapped around my words

"Oh you will be mine soon baby," He says winking and walking away.

What the hell? What does he mean. Eh, he's delusional. If he thinks i'm going to get back together with him, he's got another thing coming.  Yes, I loved him and all but he broke my heart. And i'm gonna brake his nose if he calls me 'baby' again.

I walk back over to Dillon. "Well that went... well I guess," I say thinking about the past.

"Are you still coming over tonight?" Dillon asks

"Yea, just text me your address," I say

"Okay, I'll see you at 8," He says

I got in my car, and drove home. I was so tired right now. Today was a pretty tiring day. I still can't believe he said that to Dillon! He has no power over me! You don't own me! (Me every time my mom calls my name...)

I got home and saw Westley on the phone, he looked pretty weird to say the least.

"Okay! Just don't try anything until it's time for the plan," He says to whoever was on the phone. He noticed I was in the room "Hey my beautiful sister that I love and adore so much!" He says running to me and puts his arm around me.

"What are you doing?" I ask knowing he's up to something

"Oh nothing," He says smiling

"Westley, what did you do?" I ask

"Nothing, riley, nothing," He says running upstairs.

Ugh boys these days.

I walked upstairs and instantly plopped on my bed. I could sleep for years. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

....5 hours later.....

I woke up to boys voices. It sounded like they were laughing. Westley must have friends over. I walked down stairs to see Westley, Jack, Johnson, Cameron, and Shawn and a guy I don't know, but he goes to our school. (HE'S BACK! I BET YOU WERE WONDERING!! No, No, you weren't cause no one reads my books and I'm literally wrighting this to myself...)

I try my best to ignore Jack's eye contact. Cause his eyes were burning holes through my body. But so was everybody else's I'm not sure why. I'm just a tired girl walking down the stairs of her house. It's not like i'm Beyoncé or Madison Beer. Like stop staring.

I look at them weird and they snap out of there gaze. That was awkward. I sit next to Shawn and heard Jack clear his throat.

I lean over to look at him and raise my eye brow. "If you have something to say, say it. I'm listening," I say to him. It takes him a second to notice what I said. He just looked at me with his stupid little face. "That's what I thought,"

"bitch," Jack murmurs under his breath. I'm pretty sure he didn't know I heard him.

"Room to talk. It takes one to know one," I say.