Chapter 1: Nakama

"It's a chance your wrist isn't broken, only sprained" said Chopper, tightening the bandages around Moitra's hand. "You should let it rest for at least 48 hours, and it will probably take at least 2 weeks before you can move it normally again" 

"Woah! A medic reindeer! Awesome" exclaimed in awe Moitra, causing the young doctor to blush and wave his hoof dismissively.

"Shut up, idiot! I'm not glad to hear that~" Chopper said with a huge smile on his face, dancing to express his happiness. The young boy laughed and turned to Luffy.

"Thank you for helping me get back to my secret place. I don't want to explain yet to my mother how I got this..." the boy muttered, looking at his feet."She will be worried, that's for sure. Anyway, I don't know how I could repay you-"

"With meat" cut Luffy, a determined look on his face. Moitra blinked in confusion, even more when Sanji kicked the captain's head.

"Moron, you just ate not too long ago!" the blond male snapped.

"It was hours ago!"

"It was five minutes"

Luffy's form slouched on his seat and the table, pouting like a child. Moitra held his pendant against his chest, looking at it with a frown. Vivi sat down next to him:

"Moitra, can you tell us about this woman?" the blue haired female asked and the boy stared at her.

"You mean (y/n)?"

"Who is she?"

"(y/n) works as a master gunner on this island. She is very well-know around the town of Rogueport. Even more for the Marines" Moitra said the last part venomously. "They are the whole reason why everything's wrong. You noticed how the villagers seem to be distant?"

"Yeah. We saw it when we first arrived here" retorted Zoro, crossing his arms over his chest.

"The villagers are afraid of them. I don't know why but it's the truth. My mother doesn't want me to get involved too much with them...The Marines shouldn't be here in the first place"

"How so?" Nami asked, taking a seat.

"Rogueport is a special island. It moves on the sea and it's pretty rare for strangers to visit here...in fact, only the World Government knows the secret to find it. And that's primarily how we have such a huge business in crafting weapons. The whole economy is based on this profession, but there's other kinds of business " explained Moitra. "But, you see, Rogueport is supposed to be independent and swore allegiance to the World Government a long time ago...but Marines come over here back and forth, bullying villagers and scaring them. Plus, they steal a part of our money and we can't do anything about it"

"Those bastards" cursed the ginger haired woman, knowing how Moitra could feel. She was in a similar situation not too long ago, before she met Luffy.