Chapter 3: Nanohana

A/N: Picture made by me with the pistols taken from a free source as background

"Bouahaha! (y/n) and Zoro are so funny together!" said Luffy, holding his stomach as you fought Zoro in a duel.

It resulted after you punched the hell out of Zoro directly in the face, sending him in the mast and nearly destroying it in the process. That you were weak because you were simply using guns would be an understatement. In fact, Zoro was thinking of asking you after this fight how you trained your arms, because you certainly hit him HARD in the jaw.

Now, the two of you were dealing with each other by hits with bullets and swords. Zoro easily cut your bullets when you fired but would always end up surprised when you deliver a hook under his chin while he was distracted. The crew was standing aside, watching the fight with either shocked or dumbfounded expressions. 

"Hm..Nami? Don't you think we should stop them?" asked Vivi, turning to the ginger girl. The navigator sighed and shook her head.

"They won't listen to us...They won't stop until one of them is down-EEK" Nami screamed, ducking down to avoid you.

Zoro sent you in the railing, taking his swords in both hands with a smirk gracing his lips. The same when he is battling a strong opponent.

"You're certainly strong, for a long range adversary" the green haired male said and you spat in the sea, turning to him with a cheeky smirk.

"You're fighting like my nonexistent grandma. And she got more balls than you!"

You avoided to be sliced down by Zoro at the last second, doing a backflip and landing on top of the railing of the small balcony leading to the kitchen. Zoro muttered some curses under his breath and took position to perform one of his strongest techniques.

"Tora Gari"

"Demi-God Realm: Black Bullet"

Your right eye shone its purple color, your hat casting a shadow over your forehead while the spirit of a tiger appeared behind Zoro as he positioned his swords. You were about to cast your dark whirlpool when Vivi stood between the two of you, holding her arms out.

"Stop it already!" she yelled. "You will have time to fight later! We are about to dock at Nanohana"

The two of you growled in disappointment, pulling back your weapons. Even Luffy seems to be disappointed of not watching the rest of the fight. The ship arrived next to land, and already you could hear the sounds of a nearby town.

"So that's what an Alabasta city is like" said Usopp. 

"Food~" drooled Luffy and you raised a brow.

"Listen everyone, I'm only going to say this once I expect you all to be on your best behavior at all times" said Nami, and you could already feel her stare on you. She was practically burning holes in your back. "Especially you, (y/n)"