Th.ty Eight

I woke up the next day with the worst headache that anyone could have. I looked around, noticing that we were in my room, and we were all lying in my bed. I slid out of bed, going into the bathroom for the medicine cabinet. I grabbed a few Ibuprofen, taking them and going back into my room. I had a wierd feeling that something was going on, and something told me to grab my phone. I did, and I had over three-hundred notifications from all of my social accounts. I swiped right, and Facebook popped up, and a video was loading up. I looked at the post, and both Breezy and myself, Naomi, Candice, my sister and brother were tagged in this video, as well as a few more names from the school. The video finally loaded, and I pressed play. What I saw next made my knees go weak.

" Nooooo! " I yelled, throwing my phone at the wall, watching it shatter to pieces. Candice and Breezy sprawled up, looking over at me. I sat on the floor, not knowing if I wanted to cry, or scream.

" What, what? " Candice asked, looking at me crazy. Breezy grabbed his phone, taking a look at what I just saw.

" What the fuck? " he mumbled, but Candice heard him. She snatched the phone from him, and her eyes got big.

" Tre, I did not know that you were that flexible. " she smiled. " Damn, Breezy, you got a big ass dick! "

" Now is not the time. " he seemed sick to his stomach.

" Tre, get your ass in here! " my father yelled from the front of the house, and I literally swallowed my soul. I gave Candice a look that told her to start planning my funeral.

I walked to the front room, looking at my father who stood there with Tia's phone in his hand. I looked at Tia who has apologetic eyes.

" First of all, why did you feel the need to sneak the fuck out? All you had to do was tell me where you were going, and things would have been fine. Secondly, you know better than to go somewhere that you've never been, and start drinking, drinking period. Thirdly, I am so fucking dissappointed that I don't know what the hell to do. I'm disgusted, and ashamed, but it's not about me. You think they're going to accept you into college with this type of shit going around? " he yelled, and by now my mother and Drew were downstairs. " It's bad enough money just keeps disappearing, now you getting exposed for doing something you had no business doing in the first place. "

" Wait, what's going on? " my mother asked. My father showed her the video, and she damn near had a heart attack. I just walked away, crying my eyes out. I went to sit in the backyard, and sort my thoughts out. Again, I was feeling too many things at once.

" I hope you're not ashamed about this? " Tia sat down next to me.

" How do you think I feel? It's killing me because I know that there was nobody else in that bathroom but us. " I stated, thinking.

" Is there anyone you know that is seeking revenge on you? "

" You know I don't mess...with...... " I started to think, and Flexs' words replayed in my head. My blood instantly started to boil, and I was ready to commit murder at that point.

" Are you okay, baby? " my mother asked me.

" Hell no. " I stated with venom in my words.

" I understand that you're upset, so am I, and your father? His dramatic ass. But we all make mistakes, it's just sad that it had to be this. I want you to learn from this, and learn to make light of the situation. " my mother cupped my chin.

" Exactly. Y'all might get a call drom dawgpound, or thugseduction. " Tia smiled, and I quickly laughed at her.

" What do you know about that? " I chuckled.

" No, what do you know about that? " my mother asked, and I quickly straightened my face.

" Nothing at all, mother. " I cleared my throat. " I don't want to make my family look bad. "

" Child, whatever. People know who we really are, and they dare not fuck with neither of us. Something that I want you to understand is that you really did nothing bad, you just got caught on camera, which was of great quality, I might add. "

" I can't take y'all. " I got up, and walked away.

I walked back into the house, seeing that my father hadn't moved from that spot he's been standing in. I walked over to him, looking into his eyes, apologizing with mine. He sighed, hugging me tightly. I'm not looking for my parents to be okay with this, I just want them to forgive me. I know what we did was wrong, and it shouldn't have got to this point. I walked into my room to check on the other party in this situation, Breezy. I rolled my eyes at Candice who would not stop watching the video. Breezy sat on my bed, looking down at his phone.

" It's Naomi, isn't it? " he just looked up at me, then back down at his phone. He tossed it onto my bed, walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him, making us all jump.

" My bitch gonna' be the next Kim K. " she laughed.