Change

Hey guys! We have a new order from AkatsukiShiro! Shiro-san was the one who ordered Fem!Tsuna last time! Shiro-san actually ordered HDWM!Tsuna at school and it's under the category of Manly!Tsuna! So enjoy!

♡~♡ ♢-♢ ●_● ☆=☆

Tsuna's POV

"Reborn... What did you do?"

I calmly asked Reborn. The greatest hitman in the mafia world. My sadistic tutor. I just asked him with my unbelievable courage I had. I don't where I got that much braveness to ask him. But I don't feel scared at all.

"Did you just ask me, Dame-Tsuna? Where did you get that guts? Or maybe. Do you have a death wish?"

Reborn asked, annoyed at me but I can see amusement in his eyes. He's really enjoying this, huh.

But wait. Shouldn't I be the one asking him what he did?

I narrowed my eyes dangerously, and because I'm Dame-Tsuna, it was out of my reflex to glare at him. To glare at Reborn! The one I knew who can kill me in his fingertips within a second. Or maybe within a millisecond. I saw him glared back at me but smirked when he saw my eyes.

Ok. You're confused, right? It just happened in a second. Reborn shot me with the new bullet Leon made and now here I am. Feeling too calm facing Reborn. Feeling too cool for being Dame-Tsuna. I'm in my Hyper Dying Will Mode because of Reborn's sadistic self. Oh well. Might just deal with it.

"Since I'm amused- I mean in a good mood, I'll let this pass and you should hurry or else a skylark might bite you."

I mentally sighed in relief. Good thing Reborn was in a good mood- or in his sadistic's case, he was amused, or else I won't be alive. But I should hurry up, or else. I swiftly run to school and stopped right in front of Hibari-san. He raised his tonfa and utter his catch-phrase.

"Herbivore, you're late. I'll bite you to death."

He attacked me. He swinged his tonfa, targeting my stomach while dashing through the distance between us. When it was only 3 inches apart, I smirked. An opening.

I dodged his attack and put my foot in front of me.

Bam.

He tripped. I saw him standing up, his face is red, embarrassed at tripping. I saluted at him and rushed to my classroom. I opened the door with a bang and saw my classmates looking at me weirdly. The silence was so thick so.

"Yo."

I greeted them. But their reactions made me bewildered.

"KYAAHHH!!!"

All of them screeched. Yep. Screeched. 'Cause it's so unpleasant to me. I was confused why they screamed but shrugged it off and sat at my seat.

"T-Tenth! Why do you look cooler than before?"

I heard Hayato said and I said my reasons.

"Asked. Reborn. Leon. Bullet."

"Oh. I get it, Tenth! As expected of Tenth, you're so brave to ask Reborn-san."

"Haha. I don't get it, Tsuna."

Takeshi said and I sweatdropped. I saw Hayato got annoyed and he explained it to him while shouting.

"Ahhh. The kid did it, huh? By the way, you look cool, Tsuna!"

I nodded at him and looked at my front. E-Eh? Why are they staring at me?

"What are you looking at?"

Ohhh. Nice. Good thing I'm really brave right now. And I'm praising myself for being cool! Kyoko-chan might like me!