Full Moon

hey sorry its been so long since I updated. I decided to do one chapter every week. school just started off, and I'm already freaking out with all the work I have to do after school. ill probably update every Saturday, eastern time, but if I have a relatively quiet week, I might write more than one. this is a really short chapter I'm sorry. Imma add another chapter that's longer tomorrow, and another after that.

~Alex

It was the next full moon, and everyone was getting ready to join Harry in the shrieking shack. Hermione, Draco, Ron, and Harry walked together to the Whomping Willow, and dodged all the branches. They walked to the shrieking shack, and got ready in the same bedroom Harry was in last time. Harry stripped down to his boxers and undershirt, and hung up his clothes in the wardrobe. He downed the Wolfsbane, and they all waited for the full moon to show. Harry started to feel the weird feeling before the pain started.

"Transform. Quick." Harry warned them. They obeyed, and changed into their animagus formed. They watched pitifully as Harry hunched down in agonizing pain, and transform before their eyes. He sat down, and looked at the others.

"Can you understand me?" Harry asked. Ron waged his tail.

"We can talk when you are transformed!" He exclaimed happily, barking and all. Hermione flew up onto the wardrobe to have a better view of the room.

"It is quite weird that we can communicate. But then again you are now part wolf, so maybe that's why." Hermione inquired. She looked out the windows, and made sure there was no one outside.

Draco climbed onto the bed, and laid down, and groomed his paws.

"What do you want to do? The Wolfsbane should make you really tired soon." Draco commented to Harry. Even in Harry's wolf form, the others could see the scars on his face and body. Harry discovered a couple days ago that Draco's scars were present as a cat, but his fur covered them up.

The four talked a little until the Wolfsbane kicked in. They all laid down on the dusty king bed, and fell asleep. Draco curled up next to Harry's chest, and Hermione nestled in the cradle of Ron's legs when he curled up.

The next morning, everyone woke up, and Harry had de-transformed in his sleep. He was asleep in his slightly tattered boxers and ripped undershirt. They all transformed back into their normal forms, and woke Harry up. Just like last time, he was extremely tired and groggy.

"Harry, sweetie. Wake up. We're going to be even more late than we already are." Draco told him. Judging by the sun, it was almost 9, and classes start at about 8. Harry swatted Draco's hand away, and turned on his other side.

Draco sighed and got Harry's clothes from the wardrobe. Ron and Hermione levitated Harry a bit so Draco could put his pants on, and Draco buttoned up his shirt, and tied his tie. They left his robe in the dorm.

Draco slung Harry on his back, and the group left the Whomping Willow, back to the castle.

When they got back, they gave him an energy potion, and they all got showered.

Once everyone was cleaned up and ready, they all headed outside to Hagrid's hut.

When they got there, Hagrid was showing the class a giant lizard, which was perched on his head and shoulders.

"Ah, there ya ar. Wonderin' were ya been." Hagrid commented. He continued the lesson, and Hermione wrote down as much as she could. She'd just look up the lizard later.

During the lesson, Harry sort of closed his eyes, and fell over a little. Thankfully no one noticed, and Draco caught him before he fell over all the way. Ron and Hermione helped Draco get Harry onto his back, and Draco carried Harry on his back for the remainder of the day.

Hermione, Ron, and Draco was able to keep Harry awake relatively in all his classes, but in Transfiguration, Harry completely fell asleep. Minerva tests Harry out a little, by levitating his head off the table, then dropping him down. He didn't budge an inch. Minerva sighed.

"Mr. Malfoy. Please carry Mr. Potter back to your dorm. He's too tired, and should rest up." Minerva told him. Draco picked Harry up, and he carried him back to their dorm.

Draco was able to wake Harry enough so he could undress himself, and dress himself in his pajamas. Harry climbed into their bed, and Draco sat up in the bed, next to him. Harry laid his head on Draco's lap, and fell asleep. Draco accioed a book labeled, 'Rare Plants and How to Grow Them.' He read until dinner was over. Hermione and Ron knocked on their door, and Draco let them in. They both carried a tray of dinner. Draco smiled at the gesture.

"Harry. Can you wake up? You really need to eat some food." Draco told him. Harry sat up, and stretched a little.

"What time is it?" He asked. Hermione giggled.

"After dinner. You slept on and off the entire day, and you were carried around like a child." She said amused. She handed Harry his tray.

"Thank you." He thanked her. Ron gave Draco his tray, which he gladly accepted.

The two finished eating, and laid the trays on their nightstands. Harry immediately fell asleep after dinner, and he wrapped his arms around Draco's waist and fell asleep. Draco nudged him a little, but he didn't budge.

"Thank you for bringing the food. I've just been killing time while he slept." Draco told them.

Hermione and Ron decided to study in the room with them since it was quieter than the common room. They caught Draco up on transfiguration and Care of Magical Beasts.

When bedtime hit, Hermione and Ron went to their separate dorms, leaving Draco and Harry.

Draco scooted down in the bed, and snuggled up with Harry.

He turned the lights off, and fell asleep.