18.

Harry and I haven't talked that much since that night. Well actually he tries to talk to me, but I most of the time ignore him. I felt so bad for doing this, but I didn't want any type of relationship with him except being friends. 
It was currently January 25th, and I still haven't found a job. I keep applying for jobs, but they always turn me down. I have enough money at the moment to last me the year, but after that I don't know what to do. I had a little more than a month to go before my baby girl is here, and I'm absolutely terrified. Everyday I look at YouTube videos and people blogs to help me learn more. Quinn has taken me to a couple classes, but it didn't help that much.
Harry's birthday was in a week, and he was coming back to LA. He'll probably want to meet up with me, and being the person I am, I'll let it happen. I hate myself for letting myself kiss him. That was the last thing I wanted to happen, but he was right in front of me and he looked so hot. I couldn't help it.
I heard my phone ring from the living room. "Quinn can you get that please." I asked her.
She came into the room. "Why is Harry trying to call you?"
I groaned. "I don't know." I took the phone from her and answered it.
"Hey." I said.
"Oh hi. Didn't think that you were going to reply."
"Sorry. I've been busy with things." Which is half the truth.
"Alright well I'm having a little party for my birthday. I would love it if you came. You can bring Quinn and your brother if you want."
"Thanks for the invite. I'll talk to them and I'll text you."
"Okay. Bye I guess." He sound kinda bitter on the phone. He was obviously mad about all the times I dodged his texts and calls.
"What was that about?" Quinn asked when I hung up.
"Harry invited me, you, and Danny to his party for his birthday next week."
"Omg really! We have to go!" She said excitedly. I didn't think that she would be this hyped.
I laughed. "Someone's excited."
"Well if it's his birthday party, then all the major celebrity's will be there."
"That's true. So should I tell him that we are going?"
"Hell yeah we are!"
Me: We will come :)
Harry: Really? Yessss! Well it's at a club in downtown LA. It starts at 9. It's sorta classy, so wear a dress or something. Not too fancy though.
Me: Okay. I'll be there :)
"Do you have a dress?" I said to Quinn smirking.
"Actually we should be worrying if you have a dress."
"I don't know if thats supposed to be offensive or what." I laughed.
"Low key."
"Don't ever say 'low key' again!"
"Sorry." She laughed
______
I looked myself one last time in the mirror before I went out to show Quinn and Danny what I'm wearing. I wore a floral bodycon dress with a taupe purse. I hope I wasn't underdressed.
I walked out, and immediately Quinn gasped. "You look so good, Em!"
"So do you!" I responded.
Danny walked up to me. "Damn sissy."
"Quinn tell your boyfriend to stop hitting on me." I laughed.
After we all gathered all of our stuff, we made our way down to the Uber Danny ordered. We arrived at the venue at 9:20, and there were paparazzi everywhere.
We stepped out of the Uber, and immediately got bombarded with flashes in our faces. We went up to the big guy wearing all black, and gave him our names. He smiled, and let us in. There was loud music playing, and lots of people dancing. I felt out out of place being here. I held Quinn's hand so I wouldn't loose her through the crowd.
After walking around for about 10 minutes, I finally spotted Harry. He was surrounded with people talking to him. He looked up and locked eyes with me. I smiled waving at him. He ended the conversations with the people, and walked to me.
He hugged me and smiled. "Wow. You look amazing."
I smiled. "Thank you."
Harry said hugged Quinn and shook hands with Danny, then turned back to me.
"Happy birthday." I said.
"Thank you!"
"There's so many people here." I said loud enough so that Harry would hear me.
"I know." He said loudly back.
"Omg is that Cara Delevingne?" I said as she walked by.
"Yes it is." He smiled.
"Harry!" Someone called out through the crowd.
Harry turned around, and Kendall Jenner came out and hugged him. "Happy birthday, baby." I heard her say to him. She leaned out of the hug and kissed him.
The jealously I felt when she kissed him was hard. I really don't understand myself, I want to push Harry away, but I don't want to see him with other girls. What is wrong with me?
I stood there awkwardly as she kissed him. When she stopped, Harry looked at me and scratched the back of his neck.
"Oh, who is this Harry?" Kendall asked when she saw me.
"This is Emery."
"Hi." I said.
"Hello." She said while check me out with judging eyes. What a bitch.
I turned around to go find Quinn. She wasn't too far, thank god. I walked up to her, and grabbed her arm.
"I think I'm going to leave."
"Why? We just got here!"
"You guys can stay. I'm going to leave."
"Why?" She asked.
"I'm just not feeling well."
"Oh okay. I'll ask Danny to call you an Uber." She turned to him and talked to him.
He came up to me. "You okay, Em?"
I felt my eyes burning with tears. "Yeah."
Danny pulled me away to a corner and sat me down on a chair. "Emery what's wrong?" He asked me while looking me in the eyes.
"You wouldn't understand."
"Maybe I will. Just tell me."
"No."
"Ugh come on!"
"I really don't want to talk about it right now. Can you please just call me an Uber please?"
"Alright, I guess." He took out his phone and called the Uber.
From the distance I saw Harry looking at me. He started walking towards me. I quickly wiped away my tears before he saw them. "I'm sorry Em." He kneeled down in front of me.
Play it cool Emery. "About what?"
"Kendall."
"What about her?"
"About her kissing me. I didn't want you to find out this way." Oh so they were dating? Well this is news.
"So you guys are dating?"
"Not exactly, but sorta." Why did it hurt so bad?
I nodded. "Congrats. I have to go find Quinn. Happy Birthday." I got up and left him there. I went up to Danny and he told me that the Uber was here. I walked out of the club and hopped into the car.
I got home, and stripped out of my dress and took off all my makeup. I was still wondering why I felt like this. Did I actually like the guy? Well of course I did. He was charming and everything I wanted in a guy except his crazy life. Something that I could never put my child through. When we arrived to the club and all those paparazzi's were taking pictures of us, it was overwhelming. Having to deal with that every time you stepped out of house would be the most horrible thing ever. I sorta feel bad for Harry because he has to deal with all that, but he 'low key' broke my heart. Oh my god Quinn, I hate you for putting that word in my brain.

*****
(A/N)
Soooooo Kendall......
ALSO just wanted to say that this story isn't going along with real events from Harrys life. This is FICTION, so I want to write things from my imagination.
AND you can imagine Harry with any hair cut/year. I personally imagine him as 2014 harry, but its whatever you please. FOR INSTANCE IF YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH FETUS HARRY, THEN HE CAN BE FETUS HARRY LMFAO.
LASTLY, I wont be putting any dates (except months/day) in the book. It can be 2017, 2016, whatever you want. I will also not be putting the characters ages. Irl Harry is 22, and Emery's character is 21, but I wont be including that in the story.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY:) FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT. AND WE ARE ALMOST AT 200 VIEWS! I'M LIKE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING MY STORY AND NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE SURE WHAT I WRITE ISN'T DUMB ASF. HAHA