Fifteen

I sit on my hands and knees, scrubbing the bathroom floor. It's been a day since the whole incident.

The only thing Harry has interacted with me about is when he handed me a list of chores to do, and cleaning the bathroom was one of them. It's not too bad though, everything he told me to do is stuff that I already have to do at home.

I wear a pair of grey pajama shorts and a black shirt that only shows my a bit of my midsection.

It's currently 7:30 in the morning because Harry for now on wants me starting all the chores early. So now I have an alarm that will go off everyday at 6:30.

It's gonna be hard because I am not a morning person at all. But apparently Harry is. I hear him thumping around at 6 am every morning and I really don't know why.

I know he doesn't go to sleep till late, but yet he wakes up super early everyday.

"Why did you get a bunch of fruit? That wasn't on the list." I hear his raspy voice startle me.

I don't bother turning around because after yesterday, I don't even want to look at him.

"Because all you wanted was junk food. So I thought it would be nice to eat something healthier." I mumble scrubbing the floor.

"It wasn't on the list Amelia. If I wanted fucking bananas, I would've wrote it down." He mutters.

"Do you know how bad it is to not be eating any fruit or vegetables? You're not gonna keep your muscled figure long if you keep eating junk." I exclaim, rolling my eyes.

"My muscled figure eh?" I can hear the smirk in his voice behind me. That was a mistake.

"You know what I mean." I roll my eyes.

"Well what about you?" He asks.

I turn around and look at him leaning against the doorway in black Adidas pants and no shirt like usual. He lets the long grey chain hang down his chest.

"What about me?" I ask as I look up at him from the floor.

"I know that living above ground, you don't get things like fruit and shit. So how do you keep your figure?" He says all mockingly, trying to make a point.

"I don't know. I don't eat that much junk food. I just eat eggs and crackers. Plus I would jog a lot." I say.

He arches his brow and looks all confused.

"Eggs and crackers? That's it?" He says.

"Yes basically. Sometimes I'll have toast but it's not my favorite. So usually when I'm hungry, I'll just scrambled an egg and some vegetable crackers. That way I get protein and something that fills me." I shrug and keep scrubbing.

"I don't even have eggs or crackers. What the hell have you been eating the past few days?" He raises his voice a bit.

"I ate an apple this morning." I mumble.

"And yesterday?" He asks.

I think back to yesterday and quickly come to realize that I went out in the morning for grocery shopping, and then when I got home, Harry and I had that big fight so I basically just isolated myself.