Chapter 6

Damon dropped me off home like an hour ago. I have gotten changed into something more comfy. I still have all my makeup and jewelry on except for my bracelts. I am now sitting on my window seat reading a book. "Tara! Come down he's here." I sighed and walked down the stairs.

"Hey Stefan." I said with a fake smile, when I saw him at the entrance walking in. I grabbed a plate and put food on it and sat down. Stefan was at the head of the table, Elena across from Bonnie and I sat next to Bonnie.

We all ate in silence untill Elena spoke up asking Stefan, "Did Taner give you a hard time today?"

"Well he let me on the team, so must have done something right." Elena smiled and turned to us.

"You should have seen Stefan today, Tyler threw a ball right at him and h-"

"Yeah we heard." Bon told her. I stuffed my face with food so I wouldn't have to talk.

"Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?" I asked Bonnie.

"Um, devorced my mum, live with my dad."

"No about the witches." I told her, that seemed to spark an interest in Stefan.

"Bonnie's family has a linage of witches, it's really cool." Elena told him

"Cool isn't the word I would use." Bon told her. Elena sent her a looked that told her to tell him.

"Well it's certainly interesting. I'm not too versed but I do know that there's a linage of celtic druids that migrated here in the 1800's." Stefan told us.

"My family came by way of Salem." Srefan definitely seemed intrigued, maybe he is really into that stuff, or he knows something. What are you talking about Tara, there is no way he believes in witches.

"Really. Salem witches."

"Yeah."

"I would say that's pretty cool." He said looking at Elena, she smiled at him obviously pleased he is trying to get to know her more.

"Really, why?"

"Salem witches are heroic examples of individualism and none conformiting." Bonnies face turned into a smile.

"Yeah they are." I giggled happy she is proud of who she is. The doorbell rang and I got up ready to answer.

"Did you invite someone else?" I asked Elena.

"No." I walked over to the front door and opened it to see the one and only Damon Salvator and Caroline Forbes.

"Surprise. Bonnie said you were doing dinner so we brought desert."

"Oh."

"Hope you don't mind." Day said while Care walked in.

"Caroline no, you Day maybe."

"Oh come on Kitty, I thought we were friends." I heard Stefan and Elena come over and stand at the door.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.

"Waiting for one of these lovely ladies to invite me in."

"Oh yeah you ca-" Elena said but Stefan interrupted.

"No, no, no. He can't ah. H-he can't stay." Both Elena and I looked confused, obviously there is something going on between them. "Can you?"

"Well. Get in here." Care told him.

"We're just finishing up." Stefan told him.

"It's fine. Right Tara?" Elena asked me.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just come on in Day." I told him with a sigh. Just great, we started with 4 people now we are going to end the night with 6. Damon smiled and walked in.

"You have a beautiful home girls." Damon told us.

"Thank you." Elena said for both of us.
@@@@@@@@

We were all sitting at the lounge room, Caroline and Damon were sitting on a single seat thing. Bonnie was on one aswell, Stefa, Elena were on the lounge and I was sitting in front of Bonnies feet. "I can not believe that Mr Taner let you on the team. Ah, Tyler must be seething, but good for you, go for it." Caroline told Stefan.

"That's what I always tell him. You have to ingage, you can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you, You have to go get it." Damon told us, but it seemed like he was lying about telling him that. Stefan has been watching Day's every move since he stepped foot in this house. It seems a bit strange.

"Elena wasn't so lucky today. It's only because you missed summer camp. How are you ever going to learn the ruiteens."

"I'll work with her. She will get it." Bon told Care.

"Maybe we could put her in the back."  Care thought out loud. You could see Elena was getting annoyed.

"Hey, you don't- you don't seem like the cheerleader type Elena." Damon told her.

"It's just because Tara and Elena's parents died." I looked up at Caroline, and took a sip of my coffee, I felt a hit of pain in my chest. "Yeah, she just is totally going through a bla faze, well they both are. Tara and Elena used to be way more fun. Actually Tara was the life of the party. Tara went through a faz of being a stoner and alcoholic after her parents died so she was so much fun. But then she left to go-."

"Caroline." Bonnie hist at her. I looked down at my mug trying to hold back tears and saw it was empty and put it on the coffee table

"And I say that with complete sensitivity." I looked up at them and saw them looking at Elena and I.

"I'm sorry Elena, Tara. I know what its like to loose both your parents." I stood up and looked at him.

"I don't need your sympathy." I told him and walked up to my room, leaving them to talk in the lounge. When I was walking up the stairs I heard Elena talk.

"Sorry about that, she has been taking their death pretty hard."

"What the hell Caroline?" Bonnie asked.

"What?" She asked confused as to why Bonnie was upset at her.

$$$$$$$$$$

TRIGGER WARNING

I'm now in my pjs and staring at myself in the mirror. Mum and dad would be so disappointed in me. Why did they have to die? They never did anything wrong. They always were there for anyone that needed them even if they were going through stuff themselves. I thought back to the car crashing into the icy cold water and mum passing out straight away, gone just like that. I never got to tell her I love her.

I don't believe that I was the one that was supposed to be alive. I wasn't like them; I was selfish and didn't care about many people. I got into so many fights with my parents over nothing. They deserved to be alive. Elena, Jeremy and Jenna would all be better off if it was me not them. Now Elena and Jeremy don't have parents and Jenna lost a sister. I collapsed on my bathroom floor and saw the blade with blood on it. I slowly reached towards it and grabbed it putting it against my thigh  without even thinking. All i could do was relive the moment of my parents during over and over again, while I silently cried and reopened old scars.

$$$$TRIGGER WARNING OVER$$$$

Me and Tyler were sitting on my bed. "So why did you come here Ty? What was so important it couldn't wait till morning?" Tyler moved closer to me till there was no space between us. I looked down and felt him grab my face forcing me to look at him. Tyler leant closer to me and I started inching closer, our lips finally meeting. I felt him lick my lips. Tyler pushed me down and start taking off my shirt, while I helped. Tyler took off his shirt but when his shirt went over his face it was Damon. I gasped and pushed him off of me.

I awoke with a gasp. What the hell?