where am i?

Hey everyone! Welcome to "wendy in the pokemon world" so this is actually going to be my first crossover fanfic and I hope you guys enjoy it and if there are some errors in the story please tell me and I will try to correct it so enjoy!
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Third-person POV

It was a warm sunny day at a town called magnolia. The townspeople were working as usual and the infamous guild, fairy tail has been doing their own business, some were chatting while some were looking at the job request board, all was peaceful until.... a certain fire mage and a certain ice mage ruined the peacefulness and started fighting again.

It has been pretty normal for the guild members to them as they are rivals then the fight stopped by the mighty titania herself, alls well it ends well until...

" please Carla I really want to try to do this job on my own this time" said to the blue-haired sky mage talking to a white exceed, " I said no, geez child what has gotten you into this you might get hurt or even worse!" The white exceed, Carla said scolding her " please Carla I promise I'll be careful" the sky mage said, pleading that Carla would let her try to take on a job on her own which Carla doesn't have any choice but to let her since she kept bothering her.

"*sighs* fine, but just this once and don't pick a job that's too dangerous for you" Carla said as the sky mage smiled " thank you Carla and don't worry its not something dangerous I promise" the sky mage said as she went to the job request board and pick a simple job for her to handle "hmm, ah this one" she gets the job and show it to the take over mage, Mirajane.

"Mira-san I'm taking this job please" she said as Mira take a look at it "sure wendy but be careful ok" Mira said to the sky mage, wendy as she nodded " don't worry Mira I promise" wendy said as a celestial mage, lucy came up to her " try to do this job on your own wendy?" And wendy nods " well good luck wendy" lucy said "I will" wendy said then a solid script mage, levy came in with something in hand " here, if you ever needed a call use this communication lacrima" levy said and wendy nodded "I will levy-san" wendy said " go pack your things child" Carla said "hai" and wendy went home to pack her things and went to the train station and waited for the train to arrive.

(Time skip at the train)

Wendy's POV

As I waited for the train, I sit patiently for it to arrive then I heard the horn and went on the train and watch by the window as it passes by and I somehow fell asleep through the ride.

I woke up and saw that it was at my destination and went out of the train and walk to the destination where the job is.

While I was walking through some sort of forest I began reading what the job is about then out of nowhere a portal appeared as it suck me in and the next thing I know I blacked out.

Sometime later I started to wake up and saw I was in a forest and stood up to where I am 'weird, this place feels different than where I was last' i thought as I look around at my surroundings and it was all nature around here like the last one but it felt different " where am i?" I ask myself
As I started wandering until I heard some sort of cry and I quickly went towards it until I saw a giant bee with needles as its arms and have red eyes and saw they were attacking a small, fennec fox-like creature with bushy, brown fur. Its muzzle is very cat-like, with a small, black, triangular nose. It has a fluffy cream-colored mane around its neck and a short, bushy, fox-like tail with a cream tip. It has round, deep-brown eyes, long, rabbit-like ears, and pink paw pads on its little feet. Its paws are small with three toes and no visible claws.

I notice that the creature was down and the giant bee was going to launch an attack but luckily I countered it with sky dragons roar and stood in front of the little creature " leave this creature alone! It has nothing to do with all of you!" I said, trying to reason with them but then they launch an attack at me " in that case- Sky dragon's roar!" I launch my attack but not like Natsu-san I just scare them a little and eventually they flew away. I sighed in relief and turn to the little guy and kneel down " are you ok little guy?" I said with a gentle voice as it seems a little offensive when I called him 'guy' " oh I'm sorry- little girl" I said as I apologize she nods " that's good, so what's your name?" I ask " Eevee," she said, " so your names Eevee?" I ask "Eevee" she said as it nods " well nice to meet you Eevee, my names wendy" I introduce myself to it " eev Eevee" (just a quick note I can't do pokemon speeches so I apologize if I did it wrong) it said "I assume that you only speak your name?" I asked and she nodded.

Strange. Usually, me and team Natsu would go defeat a monster or something but this place is different from where I was 'just where am I?' I thought, confused on where I was so I decided to explore a little more so I got up and said to Eevee " well I best be going then. Be careful Eevee" I said as I was about to leave when Eevee came up to me and jump into my arms " eev eevee vee," it said and I look at her " you want to come with me?" I asked and she nods and I smiled and started to explore with Eevee in my arms.

While exploring everything around us I was amazed on how beautiful this place has been, everything's so peaceful around here, except for that giant bee incident I still don't know why they attack Eevee though but anyways while we were walking we saw an opening out of this forest and I went towards it and saw a town and even though there are houses in here this place has some nature in it and the air is so fresh here, I took a deep breath and exhaled Eevee looked at me and I said " stay close to me ok" Eevee nodded "lets go" I said as we enter the town.

(Meanwhile back at fairy tail)
Carla's POV

"Where is she?!" I said, worried " she was supposed to call me when she arrived" I said, worried about wendy she hasn't called us if she's already there and that worries me " don't worry Carla, she's fine after all she is strong I'm sure she'll be okay" levy said reassuring me " though we are worried about her as well but I'm sure that she's okay" lucy said and I sighed " I hope your right.." I said

'where are you, Wendy?'

(Back with wendy)
Wendy's POV

As me and Eevee walk around the town, I found this town very nice considering I just arrive here because I got sucked on that portal ' I wonder where did that portal take me?' I thought and look at the town's people and they were all happy and I saw a brunette woman gardening with a creature with a round, white body with a magenta spot in the middle. Its light pink arms and legs are connected to its body by magenta spheres. Its knees have small, white coverings. There are magenta pads on the tips of its white fingers, and its dark blue feet curl upward at the tips. Blue growths resembling clown hair extend from the sides of its pale pink head, and there are magenta circles on its cheeks. Its jaw is curved inward, resembling the mouth of a wooden dummy.

And it seems that the creature was helping her with the house and the brunette woman ordered the creature with something and it nodded and go inside so I decided to talk to her since I don't know where I am "u-um excuse m-me ma'am?" I said shyly as she looked at me with a smile "yes? What is it dear?" She said "do you know where I am?" I said holding Eevee with me like I hold Carla " oh you must be lost, you see this is pallet town" the brunette woman said " pallet town?" I asked 'i never heard of a town called pallet town and it wasn't in the maps either' I thought.

'Just where am I?'
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

And..... that is it guys! The very first chapter of wendy in the pokemon world is finally done and it took me so long to think of the plot of the story and next chapter might take long since I needed to think of what's going to be and I already planned a summary with a friend so yeah and also...... shout out to Naludasy for helping me with the story and she also made the cover book which I loved it so thank you very much for your help I really do so..... bye and peace out!😊✌