Mission Sandhir

So after the engagement it was decided that they will be getting married after arpita,sanyu and tanya complete thier studies...that means after 3 years..
And after 3 yrs they are at a resort for thier marraige because every member of the family wants to enjoy all the functions this is possible when they will be together..and as per the rituals  none of the family member of brides can live at shekhawat mention so they decided to do the marriage in some resort..and this is what all couples want..they wanted to enjoy..so they are here for thier marraige.. yeah today arpita and parth will become ARTH and aryan and tanya will become ARYA like Randhir and sanyukta had became sandhir..😉 Here all the responsibility was on sandhir's shoulder because vardhan had took his hand up from this marraige by saying this time I will only enjoy..😆😅
That means sandhir had to doo all the work...and they were not Able to spend time with each other and this didn't git unnoticed by our very own would be brides and grooms..
They thought to do something for thier BHAI & BHABHI..so they come up with many plans but all of them can not take place in 2 hours..because aftrr 2 hours it's thier marraige... and finally arpita said "I have a plan and I know u all will gonna love me for that"😉
They all discussed the plan and said ohk then ready to accomplish mission sandhir..
All said yes!
So according to the plan Arpita had to take sanyu along with her to beauty parlour..by any means..and same goes with Aryan..he had to take rd😈...
And the work after they left will be done by tanya and parth..
Arpita prays to God before knocking sandhir's room... sanyu opened the door..and arpita started crying..
Sanyu:what happend arpu?why r u crying..
Arpita: sanyu..kya bolo me Lut  gayi barbaad hogayi..
Rd: are par hua kya aesa?
Arpita: jo mujhe ready karne wale the..unhone ne aane se mana kar diya hai..they r not coming... now who will make me ready..meri shaadi hai aaj..today I wanted to look the best but now...I can't...
Sanyu: it's ohk..arpu..me kardongi ready..what's  the problem in that? And if not tanya ki stylist to aa rahi hai na..
Arpita: ha but this will take much time..and that only we don't have..and she again started faking crying..
Rd: it's ohk..first u stop crying..and come in..he made her sit on the bed and said..
Rd: u want to look the best right so let me call the other stylist..they will be here..
Arpita: I had already called them but they say we need to go there..they can't come here..
Rd: so what's the problem then go and get ready... but be back soon
Arpita: my parents will never allow me to go alone..now What will I do..
Rd: are kisi ko bhi lelo..
Arpita: sanyu u come with me na..we will go to parlour and get ready..plz..my mom will only allow if u will be with me...we will come back soon..
Sanyu:but arpu..who will look after me here..I had to do so much work..all the preparation..
Arpita: plz don't do this to me..plz come with me.. MY mom will handle everything..I will tell her..but plzzz u come with me..
Rd: it's ohk sanyu u go..I will look after all the things..
Arpita: No Ron u don't need to my mom and dad will handle everything..ohk so sanyu take all your accessories and your lehenga and meet me near the gate in 10 mins..come soon..
Sanyu: ohk.. arpita ran towards her room to get everything which she required for getting ready and also to inform them that she had done her work now it's time for aryan but not before sanyu and arpita left from here...sanyu packed her stuff and she was ready to go suddenly Rd hold her hand..she turned towards him and kept her hand around his neck and rd kept his hand around her waist..
Sanyu: what?
Rd: I will miss u(Sanyu chuckled)
Sanyu:Rd I am going for getting ready not for going away from u...I will be back in sometime..
Rd: I know but still I will miss u..I will miss watching u..
Sanyu: my hubby agr aapka romance hogaya ho to jao? Arpita will be waiting..
Rd: No
Sanyu: Rd plz..let me go..
Rd:Not before u give me a kiss..
Sanyu:No you r blackmailing me..
Rd: sanyu plz na..be a good girl and give me a kiss..
Sanyu: ohk but for that u had to close your eyes..
Rd:done and he closed his eyes and his hold on sanyu loosened and she took that as a chance and kissed him on his cheeks and left from there..
Rd whined like a 5 yr old kid..
Rd:it's not fare ohk..I will take my revenge u just wait and watch😏😎
Sanyu:I am waiting..and she chuckle and went from there😂..
Rd smiles looking at her retiring figure..suddenly sanyu turned and gave him a fly kiss..and said..till I come back manage with this..he cages that kiss in his hand take that never his lips an kissed his hand acting as he gave a peck to her..she blushed and went away...
Sanyu reached at the gate to see arpita already there..then they both left for the parlour..and just then someone shouts..and everybody runs to the place to see what happend..they saw aryan standing with his sherwani and scolding the room service man..
RD came and saw everything he asked aryan..
Aryan shows him his sherwani..
And rd was like..
Rd: fhat the wuck  (what the f..😂)
Aryan:yes fhat the wuck..abh me kya karoga..me to lot gaya barbaad hogaya😲😭
Rd: don't worry we can do something ohk..just keep calm..
Aryan: kese calm raho? Bhai meri sherwani jala di isne..abh me kya pheno ga shaadi me..tanya ke samne aese jao?ye jeans or t- shirt me...bhaag jayegi shaadi se..
Rd: we can do one thing u go and buy a new sherwani..parth will help u in choosing..
The time Rd took parth's name.. parth is missing..
Aryan: bhai jo karna hai karo bas chalo yaha se..
Rd:what?
Aryan: Are matlab jaldi jayenge to jaldi aa payenge na isiliye jaldi chalo😆
Rd feels that something is fishy about arpita's stylist and aryan's sherwani but after thinking that it's just a coincidence he left with aryan..here parth and tanya started doing thier work because they knew that they have very less time to do everything...after finishing off thier work parth and tanya smirk looking at each other and left for the room..rd and aryan was back with another sherwani for aryan..rd started going towards his room but aryan stopped him saying "bhai kaha jaa rahe ho?"
Rd: ready hone..and he left for his room..
Aryan:shit gaye kaam se..bhai ko to pata chal jayega😲 and he ran to call parth..
When Rd reached his room he tried to open it but due to some reason the door didn't opened... parth along with aryan came there..everyone tried thier best.. but it didn't opened😆 after Trying much they called the manager..but he don't know how it got locked..he said sir we need time to fix it up..till then u can rest in some other room..we will soon get this open..
Rd:are but mere kapde andar hai..and in half n hour..my brothers are going to get married..what will I do..
Manager: sorry sir..
Rd:what will your sorry do..
Parth:it's ohk Ron... calm down..u come with me..try wearing my clothes..I hope kuch to mil hi jayega..and waise bhi we always wears each other cloths..so it's ohk..come with me..Rd went with him and checked his whole wardrobe and in the end he got one dor him and he went to change..till then aryan and parth was also ready...
Aryan:banku chal bata..
Parth: what?
Aryan:what u did with the door..
Parth:nothing
Aryan:seriously😒
Parth:yeah seriously I didn't..tanya did..
Aryan:and what she did?
Parth:she was inside the room and she had locked it from inside😂
Aryan:what😲😱
Parth: yes..and manager was also with us..as I had already told him about our plan..in fact he only helped us😆
Rd: who helped u parth?
Aryan become shocked by listening to Rd's voice..aryan started thinking "kahi bhai ne sab kuch sun to nahi liya " but nothing happened like that...
Parth: wo...wo..wo..yeah..wo tanya's cousin helped me getting ready..as u both were not here..so he helped me...
Rd again got some feeling that they r hiding something but again he can't asked them about that because pandit ji called them for the wedding😉..
X--------------------------------------------------X
I think i am boring u all..because on last part I got only few comments and less votes from the earlier updates...so its final i am going ro end this... and the next part will be third last part I think so😅 second last bhi ho sakta hai..