chapter 2

Liam's pov:

Hi,I'm Liam and i have four best friends named,Niall,Louis,Harry and zayn.We are angels.We are not exactly an assigned Angel like our friend ed sheeran.He is a guardian Angel to a kid name,Taylor.It sounds fun to be a guardian to someone but you have to be aware of the rules.We have to follow the rules or else,we turn into a dark angel.The dark angel is an angel that breaks the rules and all angels does not want to be like that at all.The rules are.....

"Louis,zayn,Liam,Niall and harry,Please come to my office immediately,"the Angel council said through the intercom.

What do they need from us or are we in trouble of some sort?Maybe we gonna be an assigned Angel.

~at the office~

"Glad to see you boys here. I called you here to assign you to do something,"the council said.

"Like what? Council.Not that I am complaining or anything,"Zayn said.

"I know zayn.You are assign to be a guardian Angel.Do you by any chances know the rules or I gave you the book to learn about the guardian rangel rules and laws?"the council said/asked.

Louis,Niall and harry raised their hands.I'm guessing that they do not know the rules.All of us nearly know the rules but we were not guardian angels so we did not take the time to know the rule book.

"If that's the case,I will give you the rule book.The girl that you are assign to guide or guard is named tiara.Here is the rule book and her information about her past,herself and her other essential is in there.Good luck boys,You may need it.Being a guardian Angel is not easy walk in the park.A guardian responsibility is to keep your child safe and happy at all times.Be sure that you are prepared for it and the challenges that will come to bring a guardian angel,"the council told us.

He sent us out of his office and we stood there shock.We never expected that we are gonna be a guardian to a little girl.I looked down and saw that we start in two hours.

"I'm pretty excited for the job though.I can't wait for it to start soon.I wonder what would she be liked?Will she be funny or quiet?"Louis said/asked.

"We will soon find out in two hours.We better be ready.Let's meet at the portal after two hours.byeee,"Niall said running/flying off to somewhere.

I just fly back to my room.I opened the rule book.

~rules~

1

) Do not fall in love with any girl/boy.
2)keep your child safe.
3)stay away from any demons that you may came across while protecting your child.
4)Keep your mind focus on your child.
5)make sure your child know who you are.
6)protect your child by any means.

There were many more that was in the book but I'm more intrested in tiara's past. It seems that her dad is not treating her right.She gets builled in school.Her only hope is her mum.She tends to keep everything to herself.That would be difficult for us to understand her more and find out what happens to her.I feel so bad for her.She never had a great life and many other kids get to have an amazing one.That would soon change after we took care of her.We will make sure she will have the most fun ever with us.

~two hours later~

"Hey guys,I just finish reading the rule book and learn tiara's past.it seems that she needs a lot of help from us.We got to make it our mission to help her out.We are after all a guardian angels,"I told them.

All of them nodded their heads and agreed with me.Don't worry tiara,You won't be lonely anymore.

"Are we ready,boys,"said the council.

We nodded our heads.He pushed the button and the portal open to a small two-story high house.It zooms in to a little girl in front of a mirror doing something.I guess we go through straight through the portal and into her room.We nodded our head and stepped into the portal.We came inside her room quickly.This room looks cute for an eleven year old to have.Tiara turn around and looked at us.

"Hi I'm Liam,this is zayn,Niall,Louis and harry.We are your guardian angels,"I told her.

She seems scared or maybe she is shocked.

"Wait....what!?!"she nearly scream.

I sigh.This may take a while for her to understand.We better start explaining to her.I looked to the other boys.We nodded our heads and start to explain to her.

~two hours later~

Tiara's pov:

After the explanation for about two hours.I have one thing in mind,I have five guardian angels and that could help me......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my lovely rainbows,I may not be able to update much as I will be busy with my school but I will try my best to get it done as soon as possible.I hope you enjoyed this book,once I started to add in more chapters.I will try to make it longer than this chapter and the last.The next chapter will probably longer.Hope you love this book as much as you love my first book.

Love,Floragal354

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍