who are you?

Foxys p.o.v

I stared down on the beautiful she-fox. I could see her endoskeleton through pieces of white and pink metal. she wore a red satin bow, with the most beautiful eye, hazel, just like mine. but as I took a closer look, I could see rust, dents, and exposed wires.

"sorry lassie, I didn't mean to trip ye."

"oh, its okay, I trip often anyways."

I extended my arm to help her up, but she just tilted her head to one side confused, I tilted mine in recognition.

" y-you mean you won't hurt me?" she asked

"why would I, a lassie such as ye are to beautiful to harm."

"WHAT! *whispers* n-no ones ever said that to me."

"really!?, me would just think..."

" well you thought WRONG!, everyone hates me. they treat me like a shitty, worthless, rusty, piece of scrap metal! THEY TREAT ME LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't know what to do or say. I could see the tears in her eye. she stood up and started to walk out. SHIT! I didn't get her name. I grabbed what metal was left on her arm, but I grabbed to hard. she spun around and we tripped. she landed right on top of me.

she starred right at me " what do you want"

"your name" I tried my best to sound casual. especially, In this position.

"Mangle, and yours"

"foxy, and ye have a very beautiful name, MANGLE."

"why do say i'm beautiful?"

" because ye are."

I didn't know what I was thinking. I slid my paw behind her neck and lifted my head. we were kissing.

Mangles p.o.v

I knew what was comeing, and I didn't want it to end. his lips soft, and his paw was so smooth. then I noticed that his tounge was now in my mouth. I know I didn't want to but I pulled away. but then I noticed it. it wasn't me pulling myself away. it was.. t. FREDDY!!!!!

another cliff hanger!!!~sarah