Chapter 31

Chapter 31

So guys this chapter is a flashback when Gwen was about 10 years old. That is 6 years back from her current age.

Also a fair warning. This chapter contains a little abuse. So just make sure about it. Don't read if you can't. I'll explain this again in the next chapter minus the abuse.

**

"Bye, family." I said as I walked down the stairs of our house.

"Where are you going?" Will asked. For a 19 years old, he was quite a mischief boy. He would always tease me with everything. I, being small always gave him the privilege to tease me.

I frowned. "I told momma that I was going to Tyler's house. We decided to play at his house today."

Will scrunched his eyebrows. "That's weird. He always likes coming here?"

"Yes, I know. But I like going there too. Can I go?" I asked, pouting.

"And who are you going with?" He asked. I smiled. He always gives in.

"I'll ask one of the driver to me drive me. I'll send him back home." I replied.

"Okay. Well, have fun, but not too much." He warned.

I giggled. "Tyler's my best friend, Will."

"Yeah yeah." He muttered, dismissing me.

I laughed and hopped down the stairs to the car that momma had already arranged for me. The driver drove through the gate towards Tyler's house. Once we reached his house, I opened the door, not before thanking the driver.

I don't know why daddy wants me to have a driver where ever I go. Shrugging at the thought, I ran towards the door. I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door.

A few seconds later, the door swung opened and there was Tyler's Dad. "Hello, Mr. Black."

"Oh, hello, dear. Come in." I walked in, smiling.

"Where is Tyler?" I asked, looking up at Mr. Black. Tyler and I have been friends forever, but till now I never knew Mr. Black's name. Daddy is friend with him, but I never really see him as Tyler spends most of the time at my house.

"He is inside, Gwen." Mr. Black said.

I walked behind him as he took us to where Tyler was. I was playing with my charm bracelet that Tyler gave me on my birthday. I wasn't paying attention when I stumbled forward. Startled, I looked up.

"Everything alright?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I frantically nodded my head, bobbing up and down.

He chuckled as I looked down, embarrassed. We walked towards the living room. Since, I've been here before; I knew where living room was. I looked to see Tyler sitting on the couch, staring into a distance. I furrowed my eyebrows. Is everything alright?

"Tyler?" I called out. He turned towards me and stared. He just stared with no smile.

"Hi." I tried, again.

He still didn't reply. I turned to look at Mr. Black, wondering what was going on. Mr. Black chuckled, but this time, I didn't like the way he looked. He looked almost, evil.

He walked towards me as I backed away towards Tyler. He was still sitting there when I ran towards him.

"Tyler?" I called out, now scared. "I want to go home."