65. You Surprise Him On Tour - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
@HiImEmily12
...

Thank you all so much for hitting 3000 votes! I honestly never thought I'd get this far

I feel like a lot of these could be really easily rewritten as like dating preferences and it makes me feel gross as I write them😬

Ashton:
Well well well. Someone was ignoring you. And that someone was your brother Ashton. It wasn't his fault really, he was out and busy on tour while you were stuck at home. He didn't have the time to call, text, or Skype you. You were really beginning to miss your brother.

You had been so close before he left, but you caught yourself questioning it more and more the longer he was gone.

Then you hit a depressing milestone, one whole week without any contact from Ashton at all. It was probably the first time this had ever happened and it just made you feel like complete and utter crap. Especially when you saw him posting things on Instagram and Twitter, having fun and joking around with his bandmates.

You didn't know why he did it, but suddenly Michael stepped up and started to contact you. Maybe he saw all of the missed calls and unanswered texts on Ashton's phone, or maybe he just missed you, but it was Michael who you Skyped to get weekly updates on how the tour was going. Michael texted you weird stuff that he saw on signs at the concert. He asked you about how your day was and if you needed any help with your homework. (Whenever you said yes he got Luke to assist.)

He became your friend now that Ashton wasn't so interested in spending time with you. Michael wasn't replacing your brother in any way, he was just giving you someone else to turn to. So as the weeks rolled on, each day a new record of silence from Ashton, you grew closer to his bandmate.

It was also Michael who suggested that you come and visit him on tour.

"Y/N, I know that you're constantly complaining that you're bored," Michael said excitedly after FaceTiming you at five in the morning.

"What? Michael the sun hasn't even started to come up yet," you complained, squinting at the bright screen.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about the time zone thing, I was just really excited," he looked a little put out, "I'll call you later-"

"No," you interrupted him right away.

"No?" He chuckled, "You were just complaining it was too early?"

"Yeah it was early to wake me up, but I'm awake now so let's do this," you yawned, "what do you want to talk about?"

"Fair enough, I wanted to talk about you coming to visit," he smiled nervously, "I cleared it with management but I haven't told anybody else yet."

"Ashton doesn't know?" You raised an eyebrow. Michael wanted you to come as his guest, a friend, instead of as his friends little sister, wow. You smiled in return as you digested all of the information and how nice it felt for someone to want to see you.

"Yeah, I mean I could talk to him about it if you wanted, or wait for you to discuss it with him," he shrugged. You watched him look down at his fingers and frown slightly. It didn't look like he wanted to deal with your brother's attitude toward you either.