2 ~ Malfoy?

You got out of the train and looked around the platform.

'Come on, let's get you to Hagrid. You need to be sorted, you know.'

'Really? At Ilvermorny I was on the Horned Serpent.' You smiled. 

'Ilvermorny works with houses too' Ron asked.

'Yes, I heard sometimes students can pick their houses.' Hermione smiled.

'Yes, but only if you fit in two houses.'

You looked straight ahead and saw a big man with his face almost completely covered in hair.

'First years! Don' be shy! Over here!' He spoke.  'Oh, hello Harry, Ron, Hermione.' He smiled.

'Hi Hagrid.  This is Y/N Y/L. She's new here this year.' Harry smiled.

'Really? Pleasure to meet ye. Follow me with the first years. Ye have to be sorted.'

'Alright. Bye guys.' You smiled.

You followed the first years who blindly followed Hagrid down a narrow path. You looked around and didn't quite know what to expect. You did read about Hogwarts, of course. But seeing it in real life would be different. You looked at your pocket and smile and your baby dragon.

'I'll get you out in a moment.' You spoke softly.

The small path changed and you saw a big lake with a big castle on the other end. You smiled and saw that everyone got into boats.

You got into one with three other first years. You looked at the reflection of Hogwarts in the water and then back at the castle. It was more beautiful than you could ever imagine. You smiled and the boats slowly stopped.

You got out and looked around. You walked almost at the front. Hagrid smiled at you.

'Excited?' He asked. 'Ye must know everythin' about Hogwarts.' He smiled.

'Well, I have read a lot about it. But I don't really know a lot. But I could tell you everything about Ilvermorny.' You smiled. 

Hagrid looked at you in a bit of confusion. He wanted to say something but got distracted.

'Is that a dragon?' He asked.

You looked at your pocket and nodded.

'I got him because I was kind of sad that I had to move. When I was bringing back my ilvermorny outfit to the shop I saw him... or his egg. You can just buy them in America... if you know where to look.' You smiled.

You grabbed him from your pocket and Hagrid looked at him.

'He's beautiful. How are ye goin' to take care of 'm?' He asked.

You shrugged.

'Keep him as long as he's small... I have no idea.'

You entered Hogwarts.

'Just up these stairs, of ye go.' He smiled at everyone. 'See ye later Y/N.' He smiled.

You walked up the stairs and saw a slightly older witch with green dressing robes and a pointy head on the top of the stairs. Everyone stopped.

'Welcome to Hogwarts.' She smiled.

You smiled and looked around for a moment. It was so nice inside the castle. You absolutely loved it.

'Now, in a few moments, you will all pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. There's: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now, while you're here, your house will be like your family.  Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be rewarded the house cup. The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily.'