SEVEN

~Jenna~

I woke up when I heard the door open but I kept my eyes closed. I heard him breathe in then sigh.

I heard him walk in the bathroom and shut the door.

My eyes shot open and I hurried off the bed to the closet. I grabbed one of his hoodies and three pairs of socks.

Don't ask why.

I just grabbed them, just in case my feet blister from the rocks.

I quickly went down stairs and out the front. I took off the shorts and set down the hoodie and the socks down and shifted. I picked up the clothes in my mouth.

I sprinted towards the wood avoiding his pack, and made it close to his boundary. Once I crossed the line I heard wolves howl from behind.

I sprinted faster and dodged trees and stumps. There was a monster roar and I knew it was Alcander, but I wasn't going back there.

I smelled another territory but I didn't want them to think I'm a rogue, so I avoided that.

The howls grew louder, especially Alcanders. I pushed harder and jumped over broken logs. I dropped the clothes and let my tongue hang loose.

I was dodging trees and was about to jump over a bolder, but I was knocked over on my side. I fell to my left side and skid across the grass. I was about to get up but Alcander climbed on top of me and snapped his jaw at me.

I snapped back and was about to growl at him,but Alcander roared in my face instead.

I was on my back and I was about to claw at him but he snapped at my paws. I growled back and tried to push him off of me, but his eyes turned blue and he roared so loud that I whimpered. I shook my head and growled while snapping at his neck.

He roared loud again while he clamped on my neck and lifted me up. I growled and shook my neck. His teeth where ripping apart my neck and I whined. He ran back towards his territory and growled so loud in my ears when I would snap at him or move.

His wolves already made their way back to their territory, and Alcander made his way in the pack house.

Everyone who was awake stared at us but when he growled at them as a warning they quickly looked away.

He trotted towards a hall way then threw me on the ground. He shifted and I quickly got up and got in my attack stance. His face was stone cold with his vein throbbing on his neck with his fist at his sides.

I snapped and crouched down with my legs locked waiting to spring up. He walked towards me as if I wasn't a threat, so I sprang up and I was going for any part of him.

When I was in the air he took that as advantage and moved to the side. He pushed my side and I knock into the wall.

He gripped the scuff of my neck and dragged me down the hallway and towards a back door.

I was snapping while drool dripped down my teeth and I pushed my paws on the ground to stop him.

He pinched my neck with so much force that I whined and tried to shake off his hand. He dragged me towards a underground vault and he made me walk down the stairs.