Chapter 16

"Really?" Lucy asked, her eyes widening as she just stared at the male before her. Jason chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head as he leaned against his car. "Yeah..I already made reservations for two and..I was just wondering if, you know...you'll go out with me tonight, having a friend's company will be really great for me" he smiled shyly and Lucy chuckled at his cuteness.

"Friends huh?" she asked and he nodded, raising his brow at her "Aren't we friends?" he asked her "Hmm.." she watched him up and down and he smiled, crossing his arms. "Hm?" "I'd say aquaintance Mr. Harris sir" she crossed her arms as well and he chuckled. "Okay Ms. Luce" "Actually it's Lucy" she corrected "Oh I know, remember you say I can call you Luce?" "When did I say that?" she asked, confused.

He eyed her before he shook his head and smiled "Never mind that, okay?" "Okay..so.." "Can I get your address?" he asked, taking out a piece of paper out his jeans pocket than a pen.

"Oh..ur..sure" she took the pen and paper from him and walked towards his car, pressing the paper against it, while she scribbled some letters and numbers on it. Jason looked behind her, his eyes watching every curve of her nice developed body.

Wow.. was all he thought, she was so sexy...

Lucy backed away, observing the paper and smiled before she turned to him "Here you go J" she gave him back his paper but held on to his pen "You'll get this later.." he chuckled "Okay, I'll meet you around 7, okay?" "Okay" she smiled. "Nice" "Daddy can we go now" his son said from in the back seat, a pout on his face.

"Okay" he turned to Lucy and gave her a smile "See you around" "Now don't set me up or you'll never see this pen again" he chuckled "Okay" he said before he opened the car door. Lucy chuckled before she walked off.

.

"What?!" the blonde screamed, glaring at Natsu who held on to his sleeping daughter. "Luce it was an accident, I swear" he cried, backing away from her. "Where were you when this happened?" she asked "In the living room" he gulped. "Why were you in the living room and she were in the kitchen" Lucy glared "I-" "You're supposed to kept an eye on her Natsu" "I know I know...I'm sorry it was just-"

"Put her down" "I'm afraid what you might do to me-" "Natsu I'm serious" "It wasn't a bad cut it was-" "Natsu, she's sleeping put her back in her crib" Lucy sighed. "Your hands free?" she nodded "Drop the purse and turn around" he said "Nats-" "Do it" she sighed, dropping her purse on the ground before she slowly spinned around.

"Lose the blouse-" "What" she gave him a glare "I don't know what you may have hiding under that blouse of yours" Natsu said, using a matter of factly tone. "Natsu I'm clean" "Do it.." he gave her a glare and she sighed. She untucked her blouse before she slowly unbottoned it. Natsu just continued to eye her cautiously.

When she was done unbottoning she stripped out of her blouse, revealing the white vest she had under. "Oh..er..turn around.." he said and she groaned, doing a quick spin. "See.." she chuckled, finding it a bit funny. "Your-" "Don't you dare say skirt" she said "Your hair, take it out that bun.." he whispered and she groaned. "You're lucky I had to change hair styles anyways.." he observed as she took her hair down, her blonde strands falling loose over shoulders, stopping by her back.

"What weapon could I hide in my hair?" she asked him while his eyes roamed all over her body, searching for any sort of weapon. "Give me my child now pervert" Lucy walked towards him and took Nashi away "Anyways...mistakes happen but you gotta keep an eye on Nashi Natsu, God knows what may happen" she walked with her towards her crib and slowly put her in.

"I'm sorry.." the father apologized "I promise I won't keep my eye off her.." "I know you're sorry Natsu but thank the heavens it was only a little cut right?" "Yeah.." he sighed. Lucy backed away from the crib and turned to Natsu "Alright Natsu, I got a date tonight and I want your opinions on some of the clothes I'm wearing" she smiled and he groaned, rolling his eyes.