Katsuki Yuuri x Reader; Sleepless Nights.

So!! I'm here! You're Yuuri's girl, and you're having a sleepless night. I have been having them for about 5-6 days now as I'm ill and wish I had someone next to me, but you can, in the form of the seductive pork cutlet bowl. Enjoy!!
------------------------------------
(Y/N) had woken up at five am for the third day running.

It was always to just have a coughing fit which would keep her awake for a long while.
             Having a chesty cold that decided to miss her nose and go on to her chest meant that she would always wake up with a chainsaw throat and have a hacking cough, waking up Yuuri every time, although she never noticed.

Except tonight would be different.

The (H/C) woke up, started coughing, reaching the point of 'I better cough something up or I'll be sick', and Yuuri woke up with her.
       He didn't have training today, so he decided he would do the right thing and take care of his girlfriend, although he had no idea how.

"(Y/N)-chan... are you okay?" His groggy voice mumbled, only to receive a croaky 'yes, I'm fine' in return.
          It's clear that it was absolute crap, and Yuuri knew it. "No, you're not. This is the third time you've woken up like this... let's take you to the open air springs right now. Steam will help, I'll prepare some tea." The figure skater muttered sleepily, hauling himself out of bed in the early morning on his day off.

As his girlfriend tried protesting, she ended up coughing more and more, bending over from the loss of air in her lungs and the pain it was causing.
Yuuri gently rubbed her back as he sat next to her on their bed, one arm around her waist to try keep her upright, the other gently patting and rubbing between her shoulder blades.

"Yuuri... I think I need a bath in the hot springs." (Y/N) muttered, relinquishing her need to be in control of the situation.
                  The frog in her throats made a reappearance, and she coughed up a rather unsightly amount of phlegm. Yuuri sighed, shaking his head and lifting her up, attempting to carry her to the hot springs - a success, just about.

He gently began to undress (Y/N), his cool hands gliding across her ever so warm skin. Goosebumps rose beneath his hands as her (S/T) skin began to cool off slightly.

Yuuri took the top off her torso, allowing the chill of the army morning air bite at her body, and then took the pyjama bottoms off her legs, leaving her in her modest underwear.
(Y/N) let Yuuri take care of her, and with that, he sat her down in the springs, siting on the edge playing with her (H/L) (H/C) locks.

As the steam from the springs rose into the ill girl's lungs, she felt revitalised (somewhat) and felt more alive, but she noticed after a while that Yuuri had disappeared.

He was on the phone to Viktor, having a mild breakdown. "I don't know what to do! She's really ill and it's been like this for days!" He screeched, flailing about. "She looks really ill! I don't know what to do!" He panicked, waiting for Viktor's reply.

"It seems to be a cold, nothing to worry about, Yuuri. Just keep her warm and give her love and hugs from her big brother." The grey haired made cooed, only to receive a sigh.

"You're not her older brother!" Yuuri stressed, only to almost feel like he was having a heart attack when he heard (Y/N) coughing. "I've got to go, Viktor!" He rushed, hanging up the phone and basically flying out to be with (Y/N).

She had submerged herself below the water, trying to see if the warmth would help clear her sinuses, as they were blocked to buggery, and as she came back up and exhaled, she managed to trigger a coughing fit.

The (H/C) felt a cool hand on her back, not that she was complaining. It was quite a nice sensation. "Viktor called himself your big brother again." Yuuri mumbled, huffing as he started to strip off his layers of clothes.

(Y/N) shut her eyes and giggled. "That because I call him Onii-san, silly. Stop sounding so jealous." Her voice croaked.
She felt the water around her shift, and two pairs of familiar arms wrap around her, bringing her to an all too familiar chest. "Yuuri... what's all this about..?" (Y/N) questioned, only for the brunet male to hush her, and gently massage between her shoulder blades.

"I'm taking care of you, like you have done so many times for me. Now shush and let me take care of you." He softly commanded.

As his fingers ran through her (H/L), (H/C) locks, the knots tangling round the tips, (Y/N) fell into a light sleep, enjoying the warmth of the other body.
Yuri noticed this, and with that, he wrapped a towel around them both, lifting (Y/N) up with him and carrying her back to their bedroom.

He lauded her gently, a fresh towel on the pillow to absorbs any water or sweat that would come off her as she slept, and crawled next to her, bringing the sheets up over them.

And with that, he fell asleep.

~Time skip-errydoo to the the morning~

11:00 AM.

The banging on the door from viktor was enough of an alarm clock to wake up Yuri. The burnet male opened the door and in flew his coach
                "Viktor! What are you doing?!" Yuri questioned, only for Viktor mollycoddle (Y/N) as she started waking up.

"Viktor..?" (Y/N) mumbled, only to realise she was almost exposed. "Get off me you creep!" He just about screamed, kicking him off her and coughing a lot.

He laughed it off, Yuri immediately cuddling (Y/N)'s front to protect her modesty. "Viktor, get out!" Yuri rasped, his coach sulking and walking out.

Yuri then sighed and shook his head, offering (Y/N) his shirt from the night to cover herself with.
               She laughed slightly and shook her head, knotted hair falling about her face. "Thanks, dumpling." She mumbled sleepily, only for Yuri to quickly give her a kiss.

"Come on, let's get you to breakfast and in the bath, some more cuddles is what the doctor should order."