You. Are. The. Worst.

Me and Taehyung had a staring contest going on for a few minutes until he blink making me smile proudly. I turned away from Taehyung back to the crowd of people. How do I get them to shut this down? I looked around for the speakers that played the loud annoying music. As soon as I found it I grabbed a nearby glass of drink walking towards the speakers.

"Hey! Don't touch-" Taehyung yelled. It was to late, I was already pouring the drink on the speakers making a high pitch come from the speakers. It was so loud everyone dropped whatever they were holding to hold their ears. Okay, I'm sorry for that one. I held my ears as well until it stopped, once it stopped I looked at everyone with fierce eyes.

"If you don't live here! You need to leave now! The police is on their way! And I probably bet those cups don't have soda in them!" I screamed at the crowd. Like little ants everyone started running out the door.

"You are a real bitch!" Taehyung shouted walking towards me.

"You know I didn't expect open arms when I walked in here. But I sure the hell didn't expect a hormonal party going on here!" I shouted back.

"Taehyung who is this crazy bitch?" The same guy from earlier asked. He looked a lot different without his trashy girl toy on his arm.

"Jungkook meet our crazy step sister." Taehyung informed taking a seat on the ground.

"How do you do?" I asked bowing.

"You're fucking with me, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. I forgot she was coming today."

"This is our sister?" Jungkook sounded disappointed by his tone but I didn't give one shit.

"Yep. Now where is my room. I've had a long day and need some sleep." I asked crossing my arms.

"Don't know. Your stuff never came." Taehyung smiled sitting up. He can't be for real? My bed! My dresser! My damn clothes! What happened to everything? Dad said he sent me all my stuff. It should have been here three days ago!

"Nothing of mine came here?" I asked.

"A stuff panda bear came separately but truthfully nothing of yours came. I've got the panda in my room but that little stunt you pulled there I'll probably burn it later." Taehyung said. I looked over to my right grabbing a candle stick. Well I tried dad! At least give me creat I tried getting along.

"I'll will hit you with this if you don't give me my panda." I demand. See me and that crazy looking panda stuff animal have a past. When I was a child my mom and dad won that for me at the fair. That was the only year we ever got to go since my dad was always working hard. I took care of that panda like it was my baby. Even after all these years it looks like I just bought it yesterday.

"Look here! You need to get a damn chill pill!" I felt Jungkook grab my hand pulling it behind my back. Oh this kid got some moves. I wish I could do that. I was impressed at first until the pain started hitting my shoulder.

"Okay stop!" I yelled. Jungkook let go of my hand making me grind for a minute until I felt something cold on my wrist and heard the click. No he didn't. This shit head has handcuffed me to a freaking staircase.

"I was planning on using those later with my date, but looks like you are the lucky one to get them." He winked before walking to Taehyung.

"Listen you little shits! I'll call my dad-" I was cut off by Jungkook's smirking and reply.

"Aw! She'll call her dad!" Jungkook said in a high voice.

"I wouldn't push her temper." Taehyung replied.

I grabbed a nearby vase throwing at Jungkook. He ducked just in time for it to hit the wall. He then flashed me the keys before throwing them halfway across the room. Oh no.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted. Instead Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders smirking back at me.

"You. Are. The. Worst." I said.

"Now what the hell do we do. We've got a trashed house, a brand new speaker destroyed and our new step sister handcuffed to the fucking staircase. How did we get to this?" Taehyung said rubbing his head.

"Well I can help clean the house, we can just always buy a new speaker, and with the step sister part, I just say let it sit there and rot." Jungkook said.

"Or! You can go search for the keys and I'll start cleaning." Taehyung said walking towards the kitchen. Once Taehyung left the room Jungkook came a little to close to me.

"Listen." He said grabbing my chin. "Don't think you can pull one of your stunts again. I'm having another party next week and I sure as hell don't want you here. Let's just get one thing clear. We rule the house. You, well you are just our new pet dog. As I think about it, mom never let me have a dog, said they were to messy. But I think you'll do fine." He slung my chin as he started walking towards the place he threw the keys. Jungkook just seemed like a goofy threat. Yet after that he kind of scares me. His voice was so cold and heartless. Almost like he liked seeing me in fear.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Another chapter duckies!
Hopefully this one was alright. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start writing the next one since it's passed midnight.

Alright till next time!

                                                  Anyways,
                                            Thanks for reading!

                                                  Anyways,                                             Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️