75/25

Harry's POV (This is happening 8 months after the first one shot titled 50/50.

I looked over and across the school grounds to see Reece being punched by Greg and Ryan. And I couldn't do anything to help him.

Lilo: "What the fuck are you doing watching that faggot for?"

Harry: "Some people have sympathy for those that can't defend themselves. I wouldn't want anything to Do with it. But watching someone get beaten when they can't fight back hurts when you grow up with just your family."

Lilo: "You sound like you had such a bad life. I am so surprised you do what you do knowing what happened."

Hayley: "Yeah, I am not surprised you feel bad for the weak and useless when you use to be that before you became better and normal."

I listened to the bell ring as I hated what I had to be. As everyone started walking to class. I did what I normally do every day, explaining to was a routine now, that I needed to go to the toilet. When in reality, all the teachers knew about what it was I was doing. I walked over to the toilets and then walked in. Waiting a minute to make sure everyone had gone back to class, before running back out. Sprinting over to Reece who was on the ground in tears and in pain. Blood coating his face.

Harry: "Fuck Reece what did they do to you?"

Reece: "Nothing I'm not use to Harry. How have you not been caught out yet? You should be in class."

Harry: "That was the bell for last period. Reece are you sure you are going to be ok?"

Reece: "I'm fine, we both have History now, get back before you get in trouble. I'll be there soon."

Harry: "I can't leave you here like this mate. Come on I'm helping you this time."

Reece: "Harry fuck off and go to class."

I watched him spit out the blood in his mouth onto the ground. A deep red patch of liquid now sitting in a small puddle on the ground. I've noticed it around, small patches of blood that had been dried into the concrete. It was hard to see, kind of like marks all around the school to document when he had been attacked. And it fucking broke my heart seeing him like this.

Harry: "Let me help you."

Reece: "Just go fuck yourself Harry. I don't want your sympathy anymore. It's hard enough not being able to talk to you in school. Let alone not wanting to hug you outside of it. Can you please just leave me the fuck alone. I'm fucking done. I can handle this last two months by myself."

I watched him pick himself up slowly, and almost fall back onto the ground, screaming in pain.

Harry: "Nah fuck this. I don't care anymore Reece I'm helping you get to class."

Reece: "They will hurt you."

Harry: "And I don't care. None of them know who I am, Still even to this day. If we keep it that way, I can have fun and enjoy myself."

Reece: "You can do that without me."

I leaned down and picked him up, His small and frail body being nothing for me to carry.

Reece: "Fuck, Put me down I'm fine."

Harry: "You just screamed out in pain from just trying to get yourself to your knees. I am not putting you down."

Reece: "I don't want you to get hurt either."

Harry: "You don't have to worry about me."

Reece: "But I do. Every single day I do."