31. Pain

MINSEO's POV

I end up waking up with puffy eyes this morning... how long has it been since I last cry myself to sleep?

I put my head down on the desk and rest for a few minutes until the bell rings. There was noises of chatter around me but all I can focus on is Jimin.... I hope he doesn't hate me.

"Clear your desks, take out a pen." The professor demanded.
"You're going to take a test today."

Ugh, my brain does not want to work right now.

I pick myself up from the desk and not long until I notice that something is missing.
Jimin is absent!

"Oh, what happen to Jimin?" The professor asked.
"He's never absent on test day."
Is it because of me?

3RD PERSON's POV

"YAH Jimin! Where were you in the morning?" BTS asked when Jimin barely arrive for his second class of the day.

"I didn't feel like coming." Jimin answered emotionlessly.

"You alright? Are you sick?" Jin's eomma side activated.

"No, I'm gonna to class now." Jimin let out a sigh.
"See you guys after school."

"Something is definitely wrong." BTS whispered to one another.
"Did he got rejected yesterday?!"

"Can you guys shut up?!" Jimin becomes triggered.
"You guys know I have ears right?"

"Sorry...." Taehyung apologized
"... but did you?"

"I don't want to talk about." Jimin's heart sank when he recall what happened yesterday.
"And let's not talk about Minseo anymore. I don't want to hear her name."

There was dead silence after Jimin made his point as BTS just exchange looks with each other.

"Anyway, I'll see you guys later." Jimin sigh heavily before walking away.

"He got his heart broken by Minseo." Rapmon commented. "Poor guy."

"And I thought being sue by a girl is worse." Suga remark.

MINSEO's POV

I continue to look at the medicine in my hand as I walk down the hallway. Why did I even bring this... he's not here anyway.

"Hi Jimin oppa!"
"How are you, oppa?"
"Are you okay, Jimin?."

My ears picked up voices which catches my attention. He's here??
I immediately look up and find Jimin walking toward me.

Even with bruises, he still look handsome as always.... but there's something different about his aura that tells me I should not approach him.

I continue to look at him, hoping he will look back but his cold eyes are staring elsewhere.

"Why aren't you there in the morning?" I asked as he walk even closer.
"Jimin, you just missed the...."

He walks pass me without a glance.

".....test." I mumbled.

Maybe... he didn't hear me.

"Yah Jimin!" I turn around and yelled as Jimin halt his walk but did not turn around.