Closure

(Edit: Thank you all so much for all the overwhelming positivity 💕 even though I'm not into Undertale anymore, seeing this kind of support is mind blowing! It's great to have such amazing fans of what I wrote back then!!)

My previous one shots were and still are getting a lot of attention, and I really have appreciated the fandom and everyone who took the time to look on this book.

Sure it's been a rollercoaster, searching all around each one shot to find who originally requested it, having to clarify constantly not to request when it's closed or on the one shots, dealing with the problems of avoiding fontcest, and most of all finding the time to write these one shots in the first place.

But I've had a great time with these. I was extremely into Undertale before I even began this book. I should've started this back when the fandom was really fresh but I hesitated. I'm really glad this got the publicity it did because I was really looking for a breakthrough.

I've always had a strong passion for story making and Wattpad fueled it more than I could've ever imagined. I made stories before this one, but none have ever struck close to the appreciation and publicity this one had gained. And before this I was really searching for motivation, and I was just about ready to give up on Wattpad.

I'm glad for the people who stuck through till the end, and despite having a wonderful time with this, my motivation is gone. I've stopped writing stories, and I don't know where my spark to write them in the first place went.

After the last one shot, I think I got the message. It did the worst out of any one shot I've published, but I know why.

Well for one, this book is getting way too long. Not to mention each one shot is too long because I put too much effort into each one.

Second of all, and most importantly, the fandom is dead over here. It's dead for me and there's been a huge decrease in Undertale lovers. It's been a while since I've seen anything related to Undertale on my feed or Instagram. (other than this book XD)

Third of all, I've wasted too much time waiting to do these one shots and the people who requested them in the first place, are now no longer interested.

For all of those who've requested and I've never gotten to their one shot, I formally apologize and I'm so sorry that I didn't get to do it before your hype for the fandom left.

But I don't think I can continue with this book. I've had my run, but now it's time to face the facts that it's over.

I am planning on making more fandom based books, but this book has gone on long enough.

Thank you so much to all my supporters and for reading this book. I'm sorry if this chapter may have made anyone disappointed. I had a really good run!!

I am still bewildered by the fact that this got so much attention!

Farewell,
Savannah (aka author-chan) 💕

//some of you have called me author-chan so I ran with it XD I found it very cute that you guys called me that

EDIT (4/20/22):
A few problematic chapters that younger me failed to recognize were problematic ships have been removed. Things I thought were innocent like aging up characters to fit a dynamic were completely and utterly wrong, but I was reaaaaally engaged in online culture as a kid and really got into some weird ass crowds, so I guess that's where I got the idea that it was okay? Suuuuper embarrassing :,)...

I'm almost completely sure that I wrote in some weird tropes here, wrote some stuff I think a lot of people would agree is toxic, but like.. child me was all about the drama and spice, and i was like "yessss Sans and the Reader will overcome this toxicity and be stronger for it!" A part of me still isn't sure whether to just flat out remove it, or to... READ THROUGH EVERY CHAPTER AND CHANGE EVERYTHING I WROTE AND DONT AGREE WITH ANYMORE..... 😀....

I honestly don't know yet! But if anything about a chapter reads as being pretty bad, please comment on it and let me know and I will remove the chapter! I still have really positive memories of making this and the fandom, I think this book has a small revival with fans with Deltarune too, so I'm hesitant to take it off completely :(!

Despite reading back on this and hardcore cringing I really want to preserve most of the original text, so if anything is problematic, I'll just unpublish it so I can reflect on my past mistakes. Revamping it won't do anyone any favors, there's already enough bs on the internet.

Uhh for any old fans who got confused on this book being updated and want to know how I'm doing, I'm doing really good! I'm in college now!
Funny story, but I actually met my current boyfriend through literally THIS book. He messaged me complimenting me on my writing when I first made it, we talked, and then a while later we started a long distance relationship. We had a break up in between since we were way too young and with no chance to meet in person at that time. Then three-ish years ago we reconnected, and he moved all the way out to be with me, and we've been dating since! So.. three years now :)
I still write a lot and I'm hoping to draw my own comic on my original characters soon. Im active on my Instagram and TikTok @/foamtears where I post all about my ocs. My passion has never fully left!
I also still love Undertale and I ADORE Deltarune. Susie is.. my favorite.
This book was a really big moment for me as far as fueling my love for writing. I miss it still :) but I love y'all... and feel free to call out my stupidly young self on any cringe stuff in here. Buh bye!