Part 4

Next day dawned with new hopes in everone.
In Raizada mansion ,everyone was busy in
preparations to welcome Gupta's and their future daughter in law.

When Arnav returned from
jogging shocked by happenings n excitement in house like marriage is today only not the day to select wedding date.

He mutters "unbelievable" and approach Anjali.

Arnav: anjali di! are you sure
marriage is not today, anjali glares at Arnav for his sarcastic comment and pouts and arnav smirks at his drama Queen sister and move towards his room to get ready to kill his sweetheart by his looks.

After having breakfast all gathers in living room to welcome Gupta's.
Sometime later doorbell rang off , HP opens the door to let Gupta's enter and they
welcomed by nani and anjali with all family.

Akash and Payal takes blessings from elders and then started taking glances of
each other.

While nowadays getting naughty Arnav was smirking at khushi , who is trying
hard to avoid his stare which is making her nervous n blush, helping Arnav to smirk more .

Families having snacks . fortunately Shyam was not here, he can not see others happy wen he's not.

When pandit ji arrived after few moments, all are excited to know the date, most of all payash who trying to not show it on their faces but failing miserabely.

Pandit ji announces engagement after one week , while wedding will occur in 3 months from now.

Thinking for Akash, Anjali asks Akash to show payal the house, who nods instantly for getting a chance to spend some time wid Payal.

Arnav (thinking something) excuses himself saying he have some important work, making khushi sigh in relief , Arnav notices it and smirks .
Arnav(in mind): KKG just wait & watch.

After sometime Arnav was sitting on recliner in his room, he sees HP passing
by smirking he calls him n ask him to tells khushi that Arnav is calling her, he have something important to talk & smirks again "khushi now what'll you do ! At last you have to come to me."

To be continued......