Chapter 17

Momo's P.O.V

We're dismissed and outside the building. Sana kept on teasing me but the others are just quiet.

"Tease me one more time and my shoes goes to your mouth" her eyes widened and she ran towards Tzuyu and hides behind her. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Do you know where she went?" Mina asked me.

"I don't know. I never got a chance to talk to her after that incident" I said as I am referring to the game. She looked down and looks worried.

"She texted me earlier saying that she needs some time ALONE" Tzuyu emphasized the word alone.

"Can you ask her where she is?" Mina said to Tzuyu.

"When Chaeyoung wants to be alone, I let her be. It's not a good thing to talk to her when she's uh how do I say this? Hmmm when she's not in a good mood yeah" Tzuyu said. Mina just nodded. She looks sad. Aish! This squirrel! It's all her fault.

"Mianhae~ I didn't mean to Shy shy shy~" She did an aegyo and that took away my anger. She's so cute! Tzuyu looks stunned when Sana did an aegyo. I mean who could not? She's just too cute to handle.

"It's okay Sana. I just hope she's okay." Mina said in a low voice.

"Oh she'll be okay" Tzuyu said with confidence. Me too is not worried about Chaeyoung. I mean I'm worried a bit but hey it's Chaeyoung that we're talking about. She can take care of herself.

"Hey Mina unnie don't be sad" Tzuyu came closer to Mina and held her hand. Mina put her hand on Tzuyu's waist and smiled a bit.