CHAPTER VI

ACE KINGMAN

"Ace?" Katherine's sweet voice interrupts my thought process.

I smile at her and compliment, "You look beautiful today, Kathy."

She blushes profusely, I don't know why she blushes so much and becomes uncomfortable when I compliment her. Her body is made to be worshipped, such a sexy and beautiful one. With her beautiful eyes and seducing full lips, she is one enticing creature.

***

"I love you..." she breathed out.

I was stunned. I didn't reply. More like I didn't know what to say, I don't know if I am ready to commit to someone yet. Sure, I care about her. That itself was new, I don't really care what happens to the women I fuck.

I felt that, that I care about her, intensely. I also cannot stand her being near to any male, jealousy, an emotion I never felt before, at least in women's case I never did. But, she transformed me, made me go all hazy and unsure. I knew, she was someone different.

But those three words, I was tormented by them for the whole night, I couldn't understand what I wanted. A part of me wanted to stay and accept her words but another part wanted to desert her, what has love ever wrought a person?

Except vulnerability, complications and weaknesses. Nothing. NOTHING!

So I made my decision, to leave her .

The next morning, I scribbled a 'sorry' note and left her with ten thousand (A/N: I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT AMOUNT HE LEFT, COULD ALSO BE THOUSAND DOLLARS....) dollars. I knew she would possibly loose her job, when they know what we have been doing. 

But since that day, when I left, I also left a part of me with her. I wasn't the same, women didn't satiate my needs after I had felt Katherine. I was irate and incomplete, unhappy. Her scent, her voice and face never left my mind, always somehow occupied me. I felt restless.

One day, when I couldn't bear no more, I tracked her whereabouts. To make her mine.

***

"Fine," she breathed out, barely a whisper.

I couldn't believe her words. I was left there frozen, one second, two seconds, three , four...Then I charged towards her, ecstatic. I picked her up in my arms and twirled her. She squealed and chuckled at my behaviour. I laughed and put her down, but my arms still caged her, securely. It felt good and content to have her near me again.

She looked at me, her eyes as if looking right through my soul. Those beautiful blue eyes, so dark yet transparent. Like staring into a starry night sky. She was simply beautiful.

I couldn't register what I was doing next. My hands caressing her cheekbones and brushing the corner of her lips. Those lips were the death of me, so full and luscious and well sculpted. I leaned in, she remained frozen just standing there. 

My lips were millimetres away from hers, her eyes had gone unfocused, as if fighting some internal battle. I placed my lips on hers, hesitatingly.

When she didn't respond, I pulled back. But in her eyes, they were full of desire, the same burning inside me now. I whispered, "Kiss me,"

Then I kissed her, slowly but firmly. This time however, her lips were moving against mine. I leaned in more, and deepened the kiss. My hands clasped around her waist. I opened my mouth and pulled her more, raw flames raging inside me.

But she stopped suddenly. Then pulling back and in a flash her hand raised and she slapped me.

Her lips swollen from my kiss.

Her eyes were emotionless. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SHORT.

ALSO, FELLAS IT DOESN'T REALLY HURT IF YOU TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON. ALL AUTHORS REALLY SPEND MUCH OF THEIR TIME AND ENERGY IN WRITING THESE STORIES, PLEASE SHOW A LITTLE SUPPORT AND VOTE OR COMMENT.