Accidental Tourists

Accidental Tourists
By Toasted Bagels

STORY

Seventeen-year-old Charlie Kennedy has always been second best compared to her older sister, Olivia. Now that Olivia is getting married to fancy-pants heir Scott Dixon in a million-dollar Los Angeles wedding, Charlie's even more invisible to her mother.
But just when Charlie thinks life can't get any worse, she meets the best man's idiot of a younger brother. Trevor Hart is the unluckiest guy on the planet. So, with Trevor's luck, what starts as an innocent errand turns into an accidental vacation to Mexico.
To make it to Los Angeles in time for the wedding, Charlie and Trevor must survive rough terrain, strange locals, and worst of all - each other. But along the way, these accidental tourists might just stumble upon love.

---

A hilarious, cute and short read by one of my favourite authors (who also did Float and Waiting for Everest). You will be sure to fall in love with Trevor and laugh at the trouble the two get into.

[COMPLETED]

Humour

A/N
I'm sorry for not updating in a while, my computer and Wattpad has officially died and even writing this part was difficult. Hopefully it will work again and I can post more recommendations soon!
-J

PS. Don't forget to Vote :D