22

Tf school has been hectic as hell and its only the FIRST WEEK.

It was her birthday.

She woke up feeling sick as hell, body aching and having a huge headache. It was her 21st birthday and she was excited about it, but with her current condition, not so much anymore.

She sighed as she pulled herself out of bed and got dressed before heading out. Though she was sick, she didnt want to miss any chance of meeting Yoongi.

Did he know it was her birthday?

She remembered talking to him about it but would he remember it?

"Hey, happy birthday." The doctor looked up from his clipboard and congratulated her as she nodded and mumbled a thanks before heading to the cafeteria to get Yoongi his breakfast. The lady at the counter noticed that she looked paler than usual, but made no effort to question her. She took the usual tray and walked off into the long hallway, and stopped infront of his room.

Taking out the key, she unlocked the door and pushed open before collapsing. Yoongi looked away from the window and frowned.

"What happened to you?" He sighed as he pick her up and place her on her mattress. There wasn't exactly much he could do, except for being there for her.

Yoongi took out a silver ring attached with a necklace, before wearing it for her. The ring was something he treasured alot. It was his mother's ring.

Yoongi never forgotten about her birthday. He couldnt. No matter how hard he tried, his mind would always be filled with her.

"Happy birthday. I remembered."