I'm Happy For Him

Vik's POV

I was happy for him, He moved on and honestly, I'm genuinely so happy for him, We were happy but obviously we just weren't meant to be.

Josh: "Vik?"

I mean it happens to everyone at some stage you know. You get into a relationship and sometimes it just doesn't work out. So you be the bigger man and get on with your life.

JJ: "Yo Vik?"

I mean, I'm not jealous to be honest. We both agreed that perhaps being together as a couple wasn't meant for us, and that we were better off as friends after 7 months.

Tobi: "Vik mate you gotta let it go."

Vik: "What?"

Tobi: "You have to let it go man."

Vik: "Let what go?"

Ethan: "Lachlan. Mate everyone knows about you two breaking up. And that was a month ago, let those two be happy."

Vik: "I am aren't I? I'm not, you know, interfering with their relationship. I'm not like trying to break them up, I'm happy for them."

Harry: "He has a point."

Vik: "Thank you Harry."

Harry: "I mean he could be worse and actively trying to make their lives hell. Even if he does steep from a distance, at least he isn't doing anything to jeapodise them."

Vik: "See Harry has the right idea. I mean Josh if Freya broke up with you, of course seeing her with someone else after a length of time would be hard and you would feel a little bit on the outside. But you wouldn't interfere or do anything to hurt her relationship with the new person right?"

Josh: "Yes but that's different. I'm not the one that dated Lachlan before you both decided it was better to stay friends when he started getting closer to Simon."

Harry: "I think What Vik did was awesome. He knew Lachlan wasn't truly happy with him, and so let him go to Simon. It takes a big man to do something like that."

Vik: "Is that a short joke?"

Harry: "Only if you take it that way Vivi."

I laughed at his joke while Simon and Lachlan were walking around Upload. It was cute you know, seeing them together but it always hurt because while I was completely devoted to him, wanting to be near him and hold him all the time, I knew, from about three months in, that he didn't feel the same way. Not anymore.

Ethan: "Didn't you say you found someone anyway Vik?"

Vik: "Well I mean sure, he's cute and everything, he's adorable and he is really funny and sweet. But I'm still just, attracted, I know that we could be happy but right now, it's just an attraction I have to him, when he kisses me it's not an intense burning like what Lachlan use to do."

Tobi: "See you're bringing him up again. Try not to think about him."

Vik: "It's still hard you know."

Lachlan: "Hey guys."

I looked up to see the two of them walking over to us, I did what I normally did and out on a smile, Showing m that I was indeed happy for him but at the same time. It was so hard.

Simon: "So we have a QnA soon but we were wondering if Harry and JJ wanted to join in?"

JJ: "I don't see why not."

Harry: "Sorry mate. Already promised Vik and Andy I'd stay with them while showing him around."

Simon: "Oh that's fine, Josh you want in?"