The Alphas Possession - Chapter Five

The Alphas Possession. Chapter 05 - Constipation

Although there is no use of swear words/mature language, there will be in future chapters.

Cheryl

"Ah, Royalty! What brings you here?" Valerie chuckled nervously, rarely making eye contact with the devil herself. "Well, I had some business to do in here earlier and left something," Royalty replied whilst glaring at us both. The tension was so thick you could snap it. "You go ahead and do that, Valerie and I will wait," I spoke up to royalty who seemed to be taking her fine damn time. "I cant seem to find it, sorry dahlings." She ambushed me with her hair and sashayed out the secret room.

"How does she even know about this place?" I raised a eyebrow looking over at Valerie who responded with a shrug. "This place is only open to... Ah I think I know what it is, she was probably having a heated session in here with a member of the committee," this was an obvious answer so I just nodded and the room fell silent. "Um Cher, don't wanna ruin your sleep but you have 5 minutes left of class. You fell asleep for an hour that I even had time to leave and come back," Valerie laughed showing me her watch.

I quickly gathered myself and left the secret room. Since I was in a hurry and everything was a blur I could have sworn I saw a weird looking guy staring at me as I ran to class.

When I got back to class everyone seemed to be snickering which I found weird. "I heard that girls constipated," I sunk in my chair attempting to hide my face from the class. I sneakily placed the pass on the desk of the teacher who happened to be dozing off.

The bell eventually went off and we all left the class since the teacher wasn't even awake. As I left the class I saw Royalty waiting outside the room. Weird. Aaron isn't even in this class? "Cheryl!" I looked around to see who eas calling my name, it was some girl who was standing next to Royalty. The girl was motioning me to come up to them but I stood still, raising an eyebrow at them both. Instead of me moving my lazy ass they came to me instead.

"Hi, Cheryl." I nodded at the girl who Royalty nudged telling her to shut up. "Royalty. What brings you here?" I glared at her barely acknowledging her. She looked me up and down, observing me closely. "Why the harsh tone? Geez anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my party on Saturday?" I shook my head before walking away off to find Valerie so that we could have lunch since my stomach had begun growling.

"Valerie, why are we still walking around? Do you not know where the cafeteria is?" I strolled behind her with my shoulders hunched and head down. "Okay, we're here tell your stomach to calm down!" Valerie muttered, leading me to a spot where a group of people had just left.

"Um Val, do you happen to be going to Royalty's party on Saturday?" I ask Valerie who was mid-bite of a burger. She nodded slowly, wiggling her eyebrows which probably meant 'why'd ya ask'. "No reason for asking, she just asked me and I walked away from her," Valerie laughed, choking on her burger causing people to stare at us from all directions. "Don't' die on me girl," I laugh out loud with Valerie, the both of us looking like idiots. "We should go out today after school and get ice cream!" Valerie managed to cough out from choking several times mid-sentence due to laughter. "Yes we should, I'll tell Dreen to pick me up afterwards. One second." I stood up taking my phone out to call my idiotic cousin.

I managed to leave the cafeteria safely without people tripping and spilling hot food onto my shirt. I unlocked my phone and called Dreen who answered immediately. "Yes, my beloved younger cousin?" The idiot on the other side of the phone started the call with, "Dreen, I'm going out with Val to the ice cream store after school so I need you to hang around so you can pick me afterwards." I explain to Dreen who is making 'hmm' noises. "Dreen? Is that a yes?" I wait for him to answer when my phone falls from my hand and my vision becomes blurry and all I can hear is, "CHERYL!"

<><><>

A/N  Writing next chapter right this minute! Sorry for the wait.