Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog

Sirius squeezed Lily's hand to the bottom of the moving staircase and let it go before they stepped into the corridor, where the found James and Peter waiting for them. Sirius took a deep breath, clearing away the emotion that had just welled up inside him, and he announced loudly, "Well fuck all of them!" he said, "Ten points! Balls to that. We deserve bloody more than ten points each for taking out that scumbag, Greyback! And you, Prongs, you deserve a bleedin' gadzillion points for all your doings, like Evans said. Fuck'em all! Except Newt, he's alright."

James laughed.

Peter said, "Well, I mean, it is forty points over all... we're not so far behind now as we were before..."

Sirius rolled his eyes. He looked at Lily. "Lilith Absynth Evans, are you happy with the rewards we've been given?"

Giving up on correcting him, Lily replied, "No, I'm not, Sirius Orion Black, quite frankly, I'm not."

"And what're we going ot do about it?" Sirius demanded, his voice climbing in imperial nature.

Lily had no idea. She racked her brain a moment and finally she said, "We'll... we'll celebrate. We'll celebrate how bloody brilliant we all are!"

James stared at her in surprise, then looked to Sirius, "What have you done?"

Sirius grinned, "I've corrupted her. Clearly, my fabulous talent for fuckery has gotten to and altered Lily Evans. Was it the Filibusters, my darling?"

"I'm just frustrated! James has done nothing but incredible things this term and he gets TEN POINTS for Gryffindor! As though Gryffindor had bloody anything to do with James's heroics!" She nodded, "Yes, that's it, fuck'em all, Sirius is right."

Sirius threw his arm about Lily's shoulders, "Yessss. Preach it, sister, preach it. Let's go."

"Go where?" Peter squeaked as Sirius started leading the way, pulling Lily along, down the hall. James and Peter looked at one another and scrambled along after them. "Sirius?"

"TO THE COMMON ROOM," Sirius shouted. "WE'RE THROWING A PARTY!"

"It's like two in the morning, Padfoot," laughed James. "Everyone's asleep."

"So... what'll we need to do to get everyone to come to our party?" Sirius demanded, looking at Lily.

"WAKE'EM UP!" Lily cried.

"Sirius, have you imperiused Evans?" James asked, trotting along after them, leaning over their shoulders as Peter ran full tilt to keep up on his stubby legs.

Lily and Sirius both laughed rather manically.

"Bloody hell, he's really broken her," James said.

The common room was dark when they got there, but not for long. Lily waved her wand, lighting every torch in the room, setting fire in the hearth. Sirius shouted, "Accio stereo!" and a moment later his stereo came hovering from upstairs and he set it up on the table where the homework was usually done, tossing books and quills and ink pots alike to the floor, clearing the table off and he leaped upon it and with a few flicks of his wand, music started playing - loud - so loud it echoed off the walls and he grinned and aimed his wand to this throat, "Sonorus." His eyes were twinkling. "WAKE UP GRYFFINDORS! THERE'S A PARTY BEING THROWN!"

There were shouts from the dormitories, cries of dismay and disapproval, voices echoing through the floorboards and Sirius turned the stereo up even louder. A moment later, the staircases were filled with people streaming down from their beds in their pyjamas, their hair a mess, staring down to see what in Godric's name Sirius Black was up to now.