spin-off

M E M O R Y  L A N E

Scarlett Flores has her future all planned out. In her third year of her undergraduate degree as a Fine Arts Major, she has long adjusted to dorming with her chatty roommate, stocking up on microwaveable dinners, and balancing coursework and a steady social life.

That is, until an accident throws her into the hospital, causing her to lose many of her memories. Suffering from retrograde amnesia, Scarlett is forced to navigate through the life she's spent years living and figure out how to get to where she once was.

It isn't until she meets a boy in a Star-Lord costume that she catches a glimpse of what it means to mend a broken relationship. Hunter Castro has a lot of experience on that front and is more than willing to help her out. But she has no idea what she is getting herself into.

***

hunter's long awaited spin-off is now posted on my profile, and i'd appreciate if you'd check it out—especially if you enjoyed broken arrows. this gives me the opportunity to write about the gang's life after their story and see how college is working out for them. and yes, sachi and the others will be in it. thank you & check out my ask, tumblr, and twitter, where i post picspams (like the one above) and give out spoilers for my writing if you'd like.

carolina x