Cackling Coffins

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————
Your POV:
___________________________

——————————————Your POV:___________________________

___________________________

With the little boy on my back and my hand gripping the older man's wrist tightly, I make my way to Undertaker's parlor. I try to move fast because I'm not sure how long exactly I'm going to last dragging these two there. Thankfully, it's late enough that barely anyone is outside. I manage to avoid the gaze of those who did wander in the night, so they wouldn't get the wrong idea. I'm carrying an unconscious child and a bleeding adult after all. I think that warrants a good amount of suspicion to be thrown my way if I were to be seen.

Thankfully, I make it to the shop with little to no problems. I try the handle only to find that the door is locked. I groan in frustration as I drop the man's arm to knock firmly on the door. I just hope Undertaker won't actually mind helping me. If he wants a joke in exchange, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve that I hope will work.

Not a minute later the door unlocks and creeks open. I raise a brow when I see he's not at the door. The store looks vacant of life. I sigh, not really in the mood for this right now. Yes, this is awesome (I'm about to meet Undertaker after all), but I have a man that's bleeding out quickly.

I grab the balding dude's hand again and drag him inside before shutting the door with my foot. The second I enter, I'm hit with the strong stench of the deceased, which makes me want to gag. I cough instead and shake my head in attempts to take my mind off of it. I'm careful not to breathe it in heavily either.

"Excuse me, I kind of need some help over here!" I shout. A light cackle reaches my ears, and I turn to where the sound was made. I find myself looking at a coffin that's leaning vertically against a wall. A smirk appears on my lips as I approach it, leaving the bloody man on the floor.

"Oh, just take your time," I start calmly as I adjust the boy on my back. "I only just shot a man in the goddamn leg!!!" I shout the last part as loud as I can, allowing my panic to shine through. The laughing grows louder, but he remains in the coffin. I grin wider with eyes narrowed in determination as I stare at the wooden casket.

'So, that's how it's gonna be.' I knock lightly on the lid, hardly able to contain my own giggles.

"Knock Knock." I hear a few giggles before he responds.

"Who's there?" He whispers close to the wood on the other side of the lid.