trente-cinq

FUCK THIS IS SO BAD I'M SORRY I JUST CAN'T WRITE THESE SCENES WELL

🍦

the frantic look was apparent on the red heads face, whose head whipped over to the approaching boys. out of pure instict, for he could not comprehend the thought of his angel being harmed; his voice shouted out to the two boys who stood idly beside abigail, faces alert.

"hold him back." he ordered, something tugging at him as they hesitated. he could sense the fear from his lover who was trembling behind, body curled in on itself as those figures were so familiar to his eyes. "i said to fucking hold him back, what do you not understand?"

one person who was completely bewildered by this, was abigail, who ushered over to a shaking tyler, uttering sweet words to ease him. joshua simply stood in front, eyes burning into those of the tallest member.

"you might want to move out of the way, we don't want to get into any altercations." the tallest spoke to the red head, voice laced with hatred and an unearthly sense of evil. it wasn't that joshua was intimidated - he intimidated the average child in all honesty.

simply, he stood, his guard strong as the curly haired figure seemed to have anger plastered upon his features; something joshua never enjoyed experiencing. he did not flinch one those figures stood in what appeared to be a formation behind their 'leader'.

"what if i object?" he questioned, cocking his head. the figure before him simply laughed at the response, believing joshua was having no chance at testing him. but he was not aware of the crowd of men that stood nearby.

whilst the dispute was present, tyler's breathing continued to accelerate, his limbs softly held by abigail and her associates in case he were to fall, for he knew he was at risk with those bastards before him.

his mind was reeling; for he could not believe their grudge was still held. what made him more fearful was that joshua was at a loss for memory, completely unaware as to who these people were. he desperately wanted to lash out, unleashing his pent up anger.

but his father would scold him.

so instead his doe-eyes were cast upon the two boys who were closer than ever; joshua towering over the teen. tension was unbelieveable, joshua waiting for a movement upon his frame.

and it was chaos once action took place.

in an attempt to harm the red head, the curled teen threw his head foreheads, but reflexes were not on his side. the red head could sense the action, his timing almost impossible as he swiftly moved from the position in which he could be hit.