Chapter 38

"Cissy, we need to hide. They are going to find me, and take my baby.. My little Francesca-"

"Were is all this coming from?" Narcissa asked, concerned. This sounded like a repeat of what happened before, Bellatrix panicking about her child being taken away, and it happened. Narcissa was very worried.

"The auror told me...he said that she was a killer, but she's not, the other girl is..I swear Cissy, I know what I saw..."

"What did you see, Bella?" Narcissa asked, putting her hand on Bellatrix's back and sitting her down.

"Two girls, my Francesca and another girl called Ana I think. She killed her Cissy! She killed my baby..but then it changed and she was leading some sort of rebellion type thing..I don't really know, it's not always very clear when people see the future."

"Well the future can be changed." Narcissa comforted.

"I know." Bellatrix said. "That's why they want to take her, they think she's evil."

"She's not evil Bellatrix, besides, you have Hermione to prove that just because you a Lestrange, doesn't mean your evil." Narcissa soothed.

"But I didn't raise Hermione." Bellatrix said, tears running down her face. "The muggles did, she's not really my daughter."

"Of course she's your daughter!" Narcissa said, pulling her sister into a hug. "You don't have to worry Bella, it's too early to really prodict anything."

"That's not what the ministry think." Bellatrix sobbed. "They want to take her away."

"This time, we won't let them." Narcissa said. "You've been through so much, you have to be strong."

"Cissy?"

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you have any more children after Draco?" Bellatrix asked.

Narcissa bit her lip. "It's not like there was anything stopping me." She began. "I was looking for someone else."

"You didn't like Lucius?" Bellatrix asked.

"No, it wasn't like that," Narcissa said. "I was looking for..Cordelia..."

"Aww, I love you so much Cissy!" Bellatrix said, hugging her sister tightly. "But you didn't have to."

"I just didn't think it was fair that I got my baby and you couldn't have yours." Narcissa admitted.

Then Bellatrix just stopped. She had been horrible. Killed more people than she could count. Tortured people to insanity. And yet, people were being nice to her. Hermione and Narcissa were being nice to her. Why were they nice to her? Why they they kind? Bellatrix looked up an the ceiling, there was something white on it.

"Cissy, you see that?"

"What? I don't see anything."

It was a white light. And Bellatrix grabbed it.

Hey guys!

I was thinking about ending this story soon, but if you want I'll make a second book?