Chapter 27:Octavius

After bringing back a much panicked Lily who is still not talking to anyone.
Deciding to stay at my parents until we check the exact damage done to the house. Lily had locked herself in the bathroom, with the shower running a long with the sink. Her mind was even blocked.

"What happened son?"
My father asked as he handed me yet another cup of his "special tea" as he calls it since my mother doesn't like drinking in the house.

"I have no idea. Whoever those wolves were Lily knew then and by the way she freaked out they are from Westside I'm going to call Xzavier and ask him why the hell they were here. But I want Lily to be calmer when I leave. She's terrified. I can feel it and it's killing me"
The drink wasn't helping. At all.
"Well maybe she needs this time to herself. If she did know them and if they are from Westside and by how she's locked away in the bathroom. She wants to be alone but-"

"Octavius?"
Her low voice spoke from down the hall.
I looked at my father who nodded
"Go"

It was only when we got to our room did I notice how much she's been crying. I embraced her as we laid there in the new in silence.
"He knows where I am... I've put everyone here in-"

"No, no you didn't. What ever happened was not your fault"
She thought it was. It wasn't how could she think that.

"What if we were in the kitchen when it exploded, what if Jack- I'm sorry I'm ruining everything I always do. They found me and he knows I'm here, I'm a cursed Halfling, no good, and worthless I deser-"
She was rambling and all I could do was kiss her to make her stop.

"No. You're not cursed, you're not worthless and I'll be damned if you thing you deserve whatever you were going to say. You are strong, beautiful and special. My Special Mate. Do you understand? You are kind and gentle. You are mine. Just because your half human doesn't mean anything it's alphas like that who rule by hatred and judgment of the human species. Because he fears they and I don't want you to fear him"

I hugged her tighter to me. Not wanting to let go I want to take away her pain and make her smile again.

Only when her breaths evened out and her heart was normal did I let my mind wonder.

I will fix this.