•76•

val

its been almost two months since i've seen jack, but we're doing extremely well. we talk every day when i'm free and every night. he may be busy with tour and music, and i may be busy with school, but we have time for each other.

right now i'm driving back home for fourth of july weekend to surprise jack and then i go back in two weeks. i'm going to try and make the best of these two weeks with jack and my friends.

i pull up to jacks house and see theres a car outside which i assume belongs to one of his friends. i open my car door and close it shut and begin double check my outfit in my cars reflection. i hear voices and see him standing on the porch talking to some woman with brown, mid length hair. he turns his body and his eyes land on me making them pop out of his head.

"val!" he yells and runs towards me making me smile widely.

he swoops his arms around me and lifts me off the ground spinning me around making me chuckle. he shoves his face in the crook of my neck and kisses it lightly.

"holy shit.." he breathes out. "what - how - what are you doing here?" he places me down.

"i wanted to surprise you." i smile and he places his hands on both sides of my face while pulling me towards him.

its the first time in two months our lips have made contact, and it feels amazing.

its a feeling i missed so much.

our lips move in a slow pattern and i hear a cough from beside us and i spot the woman jack was talking to before

who is she?

"oh! val, i'd like you to meet someone." he pulls the woman closely and i try my best not to look confused.

"hi, i'm valerie." i extend my hand for her and she accepts it politely and smiles.

"val, this is my mom." he smiles at me and my heart drops to my feet. "mom this is val, the girl i've been telling you about."

his mom? oh great.

im currently debating if i want to get up and look nice to take some selfies. its so much work to look nice but i may just do it. haha. should i continue to leave gifs in the chapter like this or do you not prefer any gifs at all? leave some comments and feedback about this chapter. i love you all ❤️