N i n e

Marinette enjoyed the movie, but she felt uncomfortable since he had a crush on her. Although, it wasn't too bad of an experience.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Nath." She sat up and got out of the bed.

She was about to walk out of the door, but was abruptly stopped by something grabbing her purse, yanking her back. It was Nathaniel.. again?

"You're welcome, M'Lady." The redhead gave an oddly satisfied smirk. The girl looked at him in confusion, staying frozen in her place.

Nathaniel proceeded to grab her hips, pulling her into a kiss. Marinette attempted to escape his rather tight grasp, but it was no use.

Thankfully, she was able to grab her phone. Miraculously (A/N: Haha, get it? Okay, I'm sorry—), she tapped on Adrien's number and called him.

Once she finally got the chance to pull away, she screamed at the top her lungs, saying, "ADRIEN!"

The phone hung up. She sighed in defeat, as well as letting her panic die down, and Nathaniel continued to kiss her. Their heads bobbed back and forth, Nathaniel now pulling her body closer to his.

"Could you please love me for once, Mari?" Nathaniel murmured into her ear in a failed attempt to be seductive, but she shook her head, tears beginning to swell.

"N-No." Marinette shook her head, her tears threatening to stream down her cheeks.

"Fine then," Nathaniel placed kisses down her jawline, but that was until they heard the door bust open.

"Adrien." The redhead growled, pulling his lips away from Marinette, continuing to keep her tight in his grasp.

"Nathaniel." Adrien hissed in reply, saying, "Let go of her, you can't make her love you."

"I can if I want. At least you have a perfect life, unlike me and her, so leave us alone!" Nathaniel spat to the blond haired boy.

"Oh? Is that so?" The model tensed, sprinting towards Nathaniel, tackling him to the ground.

Marinette managed to escape from Nathaniel's grasp , running out the door and into the hallway. She was breathing heavily, sliding down onto the floor, against the wall.

"Nath.. I trusted you." The bluenette began to shed her tears. "Yet, you decided to use me like this. Why did you do this? Why?"

——————————

"Why? Why did you hurt my princess?" Adrien had his fists clenched.

Nathaniel was on the floor. He had a black eye, his sleeves rolled up, with bruises covering his arms. Blood dripped out of his oozed out of his mouth slowly, but painfully. His only reply was a chuckle.

"I wanted her to love me. I've never really gotten anybody to love or care about me, only Mari." He briefly said, looking down his blood covered body. "Suddenly, you took her away from me. You gave her that umbrella before I had a chance to do anything!" Nathaniel's upset and raspy voice took an angry turn.

"Maybe you shouldn't have waited. You were in middle school longer than I was." Adrien seemingly outsmarted him, keeping it simple.

"B-But.." the redhead trailed off as the model shushed him.

"No buts. If you hang out with my princess or even get near her, you'll get knocked out, buddy. Understood?" Adrien said firmly, but in a surprisingly calm tone.

They stood there in silence for a deafening few seconds. When Adrien dared to look away at the door, Nathaniel made a run for it.

Nathaniel grabbed the handle of the door, but then Adrien yanked him back. The former hero pinned him down with his hand on his neck, a fist ready to punch.

"I warned you, Nath. You should've listened. Hopefully after this, you'll stop. After this, you will stop touching, meeting her, getting close to her. You will forever lose contact with her.." he paused his speech, saying,

"Because she's mine."

Nathaniel was having a hard time trying to breathe. He was gasping for air, hoping Adrien would let go. Nathaniel put his hands on his neck, trying to recover his breathing. His icy blue eyes widened when he saw a fist going towards his face.

He didn't realize what was happening until it hit him. Then, all he saw was black.