65. You Surprise Him On Tour - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

I'm curious: what font do you guys use in Wattpad? And do you page or scroll? I personally scroll, and my font of choice is arial.

Luke:
Everyone was worried about Luke. The 5sosfam, his family, his friends, pretty much everyone who knew how he normally acted.

He just seemed really really down. He wasn't ever on social media anymore, he didn't text or call home as much, he was less energetic on stage, and from what his friends told you he pretty much just laid around when he wasn't preforming.

That was not at all Luke-like. Your brother was funny and full of energy. He loved weird Snapchat filters and artsy Instagram posts. He liked to go out and try new things not lay around. Well apparently he laid around slept and sighed a lot. He didn't even wear his sparkly boots anymore.

You remembered how excited he was when he got those.

"Y/N! Y/N! I KNOW IT'S REALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING BUT LOOK!" Your brother had Skyped you at one am to show you how incredibly sparkly his boots were. He even shined a flashlight on them to simulate the 'lights of the stage'.

"That's really cool Luke, almost as cool as a good nights sleep," you yawned, trying not to drift off as he continued to admire his boots.

Who knew that you'd miss that. But it was getting to the point where you wanted him to call you in the middle of the night to say weird stuff. Or really just call you to have any kind of actual conversation. He hasn't initiated any contact with you in forever, just barely responding when you reached out to him. The last time you called him he would just give you quiet one word answers to all your questions.

"How's the tour going?" You asked on your last video call. You were really excited to talk to Luke but he didn't share the enthusiasm. He was in an insanely dark room, and you could only see his face as it was illuminated by the screen.

"Fine," he signed, leaning his chin on one of his palms.

"Are you having fun?" You prodded, hoping that he would engage you in actual conversation.

"Mhmmm," he hummed, tracing patterns in the wood of the table his laptop was sitting on.

"Do you feel okay?" You asked, now worried. You saw what everyone was freaking out about. Luke was quiet and unhappy.

"Peachy," he responded with as much enthusiasm as every other question. But you had a feeling that last answer was a flat out lie.

Since everyone was worried it was decided that everybody that cared about your brother would get together on one big online call, to decide what to do.

"Here!" Calum and Ashton were in a hotel room sharing a laptop.

"Here," Michael said quieter, on his phone, glancing over at your sleeping brother.

"I'm on," Jack joined.

"Hello," Ben tuned into the call.

You and Liz were also on it, sharing your laptop in the kitchen.

"Hey guys," you greeted everyone.

You were graced with a chorus of, 'Hi Y/N's.

"Let's get down to business," Liz sighed, "how bad is he?"

Michael was the first to speak, "he's in rough shape, he only eats one full meal a day and some light snacks, sleeps most of the time, isn't peppy like he used to be."