" interesting "

starring: human!makkachin and human!vicchan
disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters. headcanon/s may or may not be mine, but the rightful owners will always be given credit. i only own the plot (except if i've taken a reference--the rightful owner will still be given credit).
heads-up: these one shots may or may not be unedited. if unedited, i will edit it when i have time. all grammatical errors and spelling errors will be corrected by then. 
note: hi! this, as you can see, is a makkachinxvicchan ship. yes. it's a thing in my account. i recently got in a relationship with a vicchan katsuki account. holy crap are they adorable, i swear. you don't know guys how much two of our friends celebrated (ahem, fangirled) when they saw the event. and due to their request... and a lot more, i decided to make this one. vicchan's admin and i have this goal to topple down viktuuri and otayuri as the cute couple in yoi-- pfft, just kidding. 

enjoy.

***

★ viktor katsuki is a very interesting person. why, you ask? ☆

"hey, pass me the salt." said vicchan while looking at makkachin with his brown eyes gleaming with annoyance. all makkachin could do was stare back briefly before continuing to eat, "aren't you salty enough? you might get kidney stones if you eat food that salty."

"...shut the fuck up, dumbass." and makkachin would grin after that, passing the salt to him anyway.

"i love you too, vicchan."

"just shut up and eat."

★ he gets upset over little things. his temper is so short that i can't help but mess with him most of the time. i swear, it's hilarious. i don't even know why we're together. ☆

"did you eat my steamed buns?" vicchan asked makkachin one time. makkachin turned to him with a grin, "i choked on it but i'm good."

vicchan looked surprised and mad, "you choked? god, why didn't you just die? ugh. great." and after that, the man just left makkachin who's laughing her ass off because of his reactions, but she stopped as soon as she heard him say, "you're sleeping in the living room tonight, bitch."

and that made the other stand up, "VICCHAN, WAIT I'LL BUY YOU SOME!"

★ he gets jealous easily. he won't say it but you can tell he's jealous. ☆

"vicchan, give me a hug." whined makkachin and gripped on the other's arm. vicchan shrugged her off and groaned, "why don't you ask a hug from that donkey and that ogre instead?" he asked, looking away while huffing.

the question made makkachin think. it wasn't long until it clicked to her the people he was referring to. she was silent for a minute, and after that, her lips curved a grin, "oh my god." she laughed a little,

"you're jealous, aren't y—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

★ his body is so 10/10. anyone would love to cuddle and snuggle this ball of anger and salt. ☆

"vicchan-"

"no."

"i haven't said anything yet."

"no."

"vicchan, cuddle me." she didn't even wait for a reply and quickly pulled him next to her, wrapping her arms around his waist and bringing her head close to his chest.

"ugh. get off of me-"

"shut up, i know you love it too."

"...i hate you so much."